A look into various types of car mats
- Author Alexus Devon
- Published June 25, 2007
- Word count 354
Car mats are important for keeping the carpets clean and the floor free from stains. They are available in any size, colour or colour combination. They are not just limited to the driver and passenger side floor boards. They are also recommended for use in the trunk. Some of the Car mats are lightweight and easy to install and remove. They are designed, to stay in place and keep a firm hold on luggage. So, their lightweight does not create any problem. Rather, it minimizes the typical shifting or movement of any items that one in carry in his trunk or van floor.
People generally use floor mats in driver or passenger side. But using them in the trunk or van floor has additional advantages. It provides added safety to your possessions and keeps the floor secured. Some mats are designed to prevent slippage, resulting that items located on the mat will stay in place. This minimizes the chances for accidental damage. There are mats made out of a heavy-duty, durable yet flexible rubber-like plastic. They provide you with the benefit of rubber soft protection and solid durability as well as colour of PVC (plastic).
Some car mats are made of TPR foam sheet. It is a non-slip product and soft, flexible, washable, environment-friendly and recyclable. It has 3-D design that enables the floor mat to collect dust or dirt easily. This type of mat is thick and available in black, milky white, beige, gray, blue and red colour. They come in standard sizes of 50x150, 100x150, 115x150 and 120x150cm. They also come in other sizes to fit both the front and rear sections and the trunk.
Some floor-mats have a raised outer lip design. This special design keeps mud, moisture and snow on the mat and prevents them from flowing to the surface below. They come with a thick rubber heel pad that facilitates to make the floor mats long-lasting fixtures for your car. If you believe in maintaining a high level of cleanliness then using good quality floor mats in your car right from its first use will be really helpful.
Alexus Devon is a automobile writer specializing in automobile and car mats products and has written authoritative articles on the car accessories industry. He has done his Master in Business Administration and is currently assisting directcaraccessories as a car accessories specialist.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels