- Author Eric Morris
- Published May 21, 2006
- Word count 332
Everybody likes their car to be as good as new! That’s why car washes have sprung up like mushrooms in all parts of the country and have developed from traditional car wash methods to sophisticated pressure jet washes, where you clean your car without getting your hands wet!
Experts in the business have developed car wash technology as a replacement for the previously tedious maintenance work for automobiles. Professional car washing has a number of advantages over washing your car at home. Apart from addressing environmental concerns by using biodegradable raw materials and recycling waste water, professional car washes give a fine coat of wax and polish that give a superb finish to your car, thus increasing the resale value.
Professional car washes come in two types: soft cloth and touch free. The touch-free car wash uses high-pressure jet pumps that spray water, soap and foamers on to the vehicles, and cleans your car using a completely automated system. The soft-cloth or cloth-friction car washes obviously move soft cloth against the surface of the car and clean it using soap and water.
If you intend to start a car wash business, you need to do thorough groundwork and analyze various aspects in order to make your business profitable. Choosing the right equipment, system, and employees, of course, is always important in any business venture But apart from that, the area for your business has to be carefully selected, the type of system has to be determined after taking into consideration the living standards of the people in that area, and an easy and suitable location has to be selected to ensure good customer satisfaction. Running a car wash business requires careful daily planning to make profits. As people prefer getting their cars washes at a low price, the revenue per car decreases considerably. Also, rain and bad weather results in a shortage of clientele as consumers believe that cars will be dirty anyway for as long as the bad weather lasts.
There are no posted comments.
- Professionals Can Do The Best Job Of Overspray Removal at Just Like New Overspray Removal Inc.
- Innovative lightweight products to change industry dynamics for air brake systems
- 4 Essential Car Repairs to Avoid Future Problems
- Some Important Reasons for Investing in Tubeless Tyres
- Why It Is Important to Maintain Your Car Brake System Regularly
- Breakdown Recovery – How to Choose Your Optimal Car Recovery Solution
- Car Sound System: How to Get Better Sound Quality Without Replacing It
- 11 ultimate Guide about how to take care of your Car And Maintenance Tips
- Let's Make Your Old Car New Again
- Tips On How To Maintain Your Vehicle
- 4 Ways to Pump up Your Vehicle's Power
- Your Search for the #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
- Want to know to adjust the speed of wipers?
- Save Big with Easy-Run’s Fall Special!
- Tire Maintenance For Optimal Tire Life
- Beware Tires Expire
- The Heart of Your Car’s Ability To Keep You Warm - The Heater Core And it too can suffer from clogged arteries and stop working.
- Two must-see tips for motorcycle maintenance
- Analysis of clutch failure
- Car fuel saving tips every driver should know
- Adjustment and maintenance of chain
- Auto Wheel Alignment the most misunderstood auto maintenance item?
- Use A Windshield Sunshade To Protect Your Vehicle!
- The True Cost of Ignoring Vehicle Maintenance
- Keeping The Cost of Automotive Ownership Down - Create A Winning Partnership
- Car Maintenance - Do It Yourself and Save Money
- Bug and Tar Remover to Keep Auto Paint Looking Like New
- Why Wrap Your Vehicle?
- Can Speedy Oil Change Service Stations Be Reputable?
- Best Tips for Cleaning Your Wheels