Composing Your First Email Marketing Message
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published May 19, 2011
- Word count 487
The first email marketing message you send out to people as you build a list should cover 3 points and that is it! It is important to remember that your email messages should stick to only one topic so as to not confuse recipients. The last thing you want to do is to confuse or frustrate people when contacting them to the point that they unsubscribe! You want to build trust and demonstrate to others that you intend to be helpful and not a nuisance!
Understanding there will be a fine balance between using your email messages to build trust and promote here are 3 things your very first contact should accomplish.
Thank People for Opting In
We all learned that this is the first thing to do when others do what you request. When working online you are still dealing with people and manners and/or standard courtesies should not be overlooked! As you build a list and new people join always thank them, immediately, for doing so. In fact all your email messages should reflect a tone of respect and gratitude since this is one of the best ways to build trust and a solid relationship with others!
Make an attempt to communicate with others on a more personal and meaningful basis. The last impression you want to give people is that your only interest is to make money off of them! With that being said you also want to be sure that at least half if not even more of all your email messages focus only on delivering useful information! People can become pretty tired of being promoted to all the time however if your contacts offer free help, that is something hard not to like or ignore!
Follow Up on Product Offer
Those times you do promote any products or services to list members be clear on what the benefits are of what you offer. Along those lines be equally clear as to what they need to do to make a product purchase which in most cases is to click on a link you have supplied!
Always remember that with any offer you make to follow it up with another message to be sure they received your original offer! One or two follow-ups should be sufficient since any more tends to become a little overbearing!
The first email marketing message you send out as you build a list will set the tone with that particular member as to what they can expect from you. There are 3 things you will want to accomplish in your first contact and they are reviewed above. From that point forward it is important to remember that your email messages should be brief and cover only one topic. You do not want to confuse or frustrate your recipients but you do want to build trust with them enabling you to develop a healthy and prosperous relationship for all concerned!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
For more tips about composing an effective email marketing message and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques for your online marketing needs simply visit:http://affiliatequickstart.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client
- Email Marketing - Personalize It or Not?
- Email Marketing Software – Choosing the Best One!