Car Insurance For Teens
- Author John Hawk
- Published August 10, 2011
- Word count 381
Top 10 Ways to Get the Best Rates on Auto Insurance for Teenagers
You don’t have to be one of those parents doling out more than $2,500 each year just so your teen driver can be on the road. Sure, the National Safety Council found that teen car insurance for a girl will cause the family car insurance to double and for a boy it will likely to triple, but there are ways to keep your rates low in spite of those statistics. How? Here are the top 10 tactics to lower insurance for teens:
Drive a Used Car. Used cars are cheaper to insure than new ones, so hit up the used car lot.
Safe Over Sporty. If purchasing a car for your teenage driver, choose a safe sedan over a flashy convertible. Luxury and sports cars are more expensive to insure.
Assign a Specific Car. If your teen is going to be driving one of your cars, ask the insurance company if they’ll let you assign them to a specific one. Again, the luxury car would be the more expensive choice because it costs more to insure.
Don’t be a Statistic. According to the National Safety Council, 16 year olds are three times as likely to wind up in a crash than 19 year olds – and almost six times higher than 20-24 year olds. Stay off your cell phone, wear your seatbelt and drive safely.
6-Month Rule. Every six months, check in with your insurance company and update your policy information to make sure you are getting the best teen car insurance rates.
Shop Around. Comparing teen auto insurance prices will save you a ton of dough.
Take a defensive driving course. Many insurance companies offer discounts to teens who take (and pass!) an approved defensive driving course.
Save by Paying. Sometimes, the method of payment you use can save you money. A simple change to monthly auto pay can create savings when dealing with auto insurance for teens.
Be a good student. Getting a B average (3.0 GPA) or higher will score students under the age of 25 cheaper teen car insurance rates.
Keep it in the family. You can save up to 25% on premiums with multi-car, multi-policy and financial responsibility discounts reducing the costs greatly with car insurance for teenager drivers.
At John Hawk Agency we put the client at center of everything we do. Every single person at our agency is focused squarely on the customer. Our conversations are needs based and consultative. More than 40% of their business comes from referrals from satisfied clients.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What the Hail is going on with Colorado Storms?
- Get The Best Home Insurance Leads From 50 States Insurance Leads
- Why Auto Insurance Providers Care About Your Past Claims
- Insurance, Blockchain & Oracles
- A Brief Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance
- Smart Questions for Your Insurance Broker, Perth Business Owners Should Ask
- All You Should Know About Product Liability Insurance
- Tips to Make Your Business Insurance Renewal Easier
- Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP; NYC Auto Accident Attorneys
- When and How to Go From Part Time to Full Time in the Motor Trade?
- What you need to know about Auto Insurance
- Proving a Defect Car Part Was Responsible for Your Car Accident
- Whose Insurance Pays for an Accident in a Rental Car?
- Loya's Auto Insurance Place
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company
- Almost 140 year old Central Insurance Company
- Good2Go Auto Insurance Atlanta
- Independent Car Insurance Estimator
- Car Insurance Estimator Guide
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- How to Get Accurate Car Insurance Estimate Online
- Understanding the basics and simple methodology of Auto Insurance
- How to Get Fred Loya Quote
- Automatic Direct Auto Insurance Quote
- Fred Loya Insurance – Local Insurance Company
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- Go Auto Insurance - Specific Offers for Specific Needs
- What You Need to Know about Contacting Your Provider of Motorbike Insurance When Your Bike Is Stolen
- Using the Internet to Find Lower Cost Motorcycle Insurance
- How You Can Benefit from Black Box Insurance