12 Tips To Help With Heartburn During Pregnancy
- Author Teddy Holz
- Published September 6, 2011
- Word count 391
Every woman's experience of pregnancy is different. Some have no problems and enjoy every day with their growing belly and then others are plagued by some inconveniences. A less pleasing appearance for most is probably heartburn during pregnancy. How can you counteract this?
There are few things worse than heartburn. Constant heartburn and a burning sensation in the esophagus. Unfortunately, I was allowed to endure this suffering in pregnancy And therefore knows exactly what I'm talking about. You cannot lie in bed at night and can go straight to sleep because there's always this hochkrabbelt liquid in your throat. There are several ways you can get rid of heartburn during pregnancy or at least diminish it a little.
Tip 1: So, from my own experience I can say that milk is a good recipe for heartburn. At least for a while.
Tip 2: Do not eat large meals. You may prefer to eat several small portions a day to.
Tip 3: Avoid coffee and carbonated beverages, especially with meals. Otherwise it will not be long until the acid reflux occurs again.
Tip 4: Do not sleep flat on your back, but put yourself under a pillow. For me personally, there were nights I spent sitting, because it was impossible because of heartburn when lying down to get just a little sleep
Tip 5: If you feel heartburn coming on once again, you should resort to a dry slice of bread.
Tip 6: Avoid greasy food like pizza, fries, sausage and Co.
Tip 7: Try constant chewing on peeled almonds or hazelnuts to neutralize the acid.
Tip 8: From personal experience I can recommend half a teaspoon medium hot mustard.
Tip 9: From the pharmacy which recommended Gaviscon Advanced. A medicine that can safely take while pregnant.
Tip 10: Even healing clay to neutralize the acid in the esophagus. Healing earth you get in the form of capsules in many drugstores.
Tip 11: Heartburn during pregnancy can be Prevented by drinking potato juice.
Tip 12: Cut a small piece of ginger root and pour boiling water over it. Sweetened the tea a little with honey to help with this troublesome heartburn.
I hope I have given you a few ways you can get rid of the heartburn or at least for a while to enjoy carefree pregnancy.Usually it helps to change a few lifestyle and dietary habits in order to alleviate the symptoms
The Author have been writing articles for years. You can also check out his latest website: http://acidrefluxremedies.myweightlosssystem.com where he reviews the acid reflux herbal remedies which contains reviews on acid reflux herbsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Midwifery Annual Congress 2019
- Gender Reveal Party Ideas With Color Powder
- So You Don't Sleep Well During Pregnancy? Read This Tips!
- The Naked Truth Now Exposed! "You Are Not The Only Person Concerned About The 5 Fat And Pregnant Childbirth Defects?"
- What is Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopic Surgery Methods - Simpler Operations
- Can You Take Tums While Pregnant?
- A List Of Healthy Food To Eat While Pregnant
- Making a Wise Choice with Free Printable Baby Shower Games
- PUPPP Treatments
- About PUPPP
- What is PUPPP?
- Different Baby Bottle Nipples
- Different Baby Bottle Brands
- Tips To Help You Enjoy Your Pregnancy!
- 5 Nutritional Foods to Eat When Pregnant
- How to Prepare for First Pregnancy
- 3D vs 4D Ultrasound
- Thermometers and Babies
- Pregnancy Naturally
- Finding a Fertility Doctor in the Greater Olathe Area
- Find a Missouri Fertility Clinic to Get Help Starting Your Family
- Get Pregnant With a Boy - It Is Possible To Conceive a Boy
- How An Abortion Pill Works
- Diet to Conceive a Boy - Ensure You Have A Baby Boy
- Issues to Consider with Egg Donation in Overland Park
- My View on Home and Water Birth As a Father and How I Prepared
- The Wonderful Benefits of Pre- and Postnatal Massage
- Finding A Donor Egg in Kansas City
- Fertility Specialist Kansas City - About Surrogacy
- A Primer on In Vitro Fertilization Kansas City Services