Importance of Car Insurance
- Author Jaohn Dirano
- Published September 20, 2011
- Word count 427
In simple words, vehicle insurance protects you from financial loss in case of an accident. Here it is important to understand that the financial implications of damage through the vehicle can be very high. The damage could be to another person or property or to self or to one’s own car. You need to take vehicle insurance to be able to bear the cost of damages in case of an accident.
It fulfills the legal requirement – It is mandatory by law to have the basic third party insurance on the vehicle to be able to drive it. To save yourself from any legal penalty, you should get the vehicle insured. Besides it is a symbol of being a responsible citizen.
It protects you from financial implications in case of damage to third party – In case of an accident if you have damaged another property or have injured someone, you might have to pay damages that are beyond your means. It may become a liability for life. If you have insurance, your insurance company will bear the cost of damages to another property or vehicle or medical bills in case of an injury to another person.
It covers damages to your own vehicle or injury to self – In case someone else hits you or your vehicle, you may have to still bear the cost of repair to your vehicle and the medical bills for your own injuries if the other person is not in a position to pay or is inadequately insured. These costs again could be quite overwhelming. Comprehensive car insurance covers your costs for own injury or vehicle damage.
It covers the car against damages during natural disasters or fire – You might never meet an accident but a natural disaster like a storm or earthquake may strike and damage your vehicle grossly. Your vehicle may catch fire due to some internal problem or get damaged due to vandalism. Car insurance covers your vehicle against damages due to natural disasters, fire and vandalism.
It covers the vehicle in case of theft or total loss – Your car might get stolen. It may get totally destroyed or be rendered unusable due to accident or act of nature. This absolute may cause substantial harm to your finances as well. Vehicle insurance covers total loss of vehicle due to theft or accident.
Added advantages – Insurance companies have tie-ups with garages where you can get cashless claims. Many add-on covers are available like roadside assistance or loss of key cover that can be very useful in emergency situations other than accidents.
It is important to have car insurance as keeps you on the right side of the law and protects you from financial crises that may arise due to an accident. So be safe and pay car insurance premiums without breaks.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What the Hail is going on with Colorado Storms?
- Get The Best Home Insurance Leads From 50 States Insurance Leads
- Why Auto Insurance Providers Care About Your Past Claims
- Insurance, Blockchain & Oracles
- A Brief Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance
- Smart Questions for Your Insurance Broker, Perth Business Owners Should Ask
- All You Should Know About Product Liability Insurance
- Tips to Make Your Business Insurance Renewal Easier
- Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP; NYC Auto Accident Attorneys
- When and How to Go From Part Time to Full Time in the Motor Trade?
- What you need to know about Auto Insurance
- Proving a Defect Car Part Was Responsible for Your Car Accident
- Whose Insurance Pays for an Accident in a Rental Car?
- Loya's Auto Insurance Place
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company
- Almost 140 year old Central Insurance Company
- Good2Go Auto Insurance Atlanta
- Independent Car Insurance Estimator
- Car Insurance Estimator Guide
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- How to Get Accurate Car Insurance Estimate Online
- Understanding the basics and simple methodology of Auto Insurance
- How to Get Fred Loya Quote
- Automatic Direct Auto Insurance Quote
- Fred Loya Insurance – Local Insurance Company
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- Go Auto Insurance - Specific Offers for Specific Needs
- What You Need to Know about Contacting Your Provider of Motorbike Insurance When Your Bike Is Stolen
- Using the Internet to Find Lower Cost Motorcycle Insurance
- How You Can Benefit from Black Box Insurance