5 Things You Can Do to Get Pregnant Faster
- Author Kate Kate
- Published September 25, 2011
- Word count 515
Congratulations on deciding to plan for a new baby. To increase your chances of becoming pregnant quickly and naturally, try these five things today.
Start a preconception journal. To boost your probability of conceiving, you need some essential pieces of information about your unique fertility. Use your journal to track your periods, including when they start, how long they last, and how many days pass between cycles. Also keep a record of the days you think you are ovulating and the times you and your partner make love. This important information will be valuable for your doctor or midwife should you have trouble conceiving quickly.
Make an appointment with your OBgyn - Don't wait until you see positive on a pregnancy test to call your doctor. A pre pregnancy visit can increase your chances of pregnancy by allowing your health care provider to test you for possible conception concerns before they arise. She can also answer questions you may have about trying to get pregnant and suggest prenatal vitamins and a diet plan that may help you get pregnant faster.
Drink enough water. Your body makes cervical mucus each cycle that protects sperm and moves them through your cervix to the awaiting egg. If you are chronically dehydrated, your body may stop making cervical mucus and your ability to get pregnant may be decreased. To raise your odds of conception, drink plent of water to so that your natural reproductive system can perform optimally.
4 Don't smoke and eat right. If you are a smoker, now is the time to quit. Cigarettes impair your body's ability to metabolize estrogen, which is very important hormone for conception. And if you get pregnant and continue to smoke, the poisons you ingest could harm your developing baby.
If you are under or over weight, you can increase your chances of getting pregnant by maintaining a healthy weight for your age and body type. Weight and fertility are definitely related. Being over weight or under weight also effects the delicate balance of estrogen in your system which may make it harder for you to get pregnant.
- Make love! Well that's obvious, right? Unfortunately, many hopeful parents-to-be aren't having enough intercourse at the right times to conceive a baby naturally and quickly. Once you have ovulated, the timeframe for conception is only a number of hours, probably no more then 24. If you are waiting to make love until ovulation, it may be too late! Sperm can live and remain potent in your fallopian tubes for 3 to 5 days. To increase your chances of getting pregnant, your egg should be released to already waiting sperm. Have sexual intercourse daily (or at every other day) in the four to five days leading up to ovulation and one to two days after as well. If you aren't sure when you are ovulating, learn more about your signs of fertility or consider using an ovulation detector kit.
Try these five things today for healthy head start towards getting pregnant with the baby of your dreams naturally and quickly. Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!
Kate Austen is a freelance writer very interested in reproductive health. Read more about conceiving a baby at TheFreeLibrary.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Midwifery Annual Congress 2019
- Gender Reveal Party Ideas With Color Powder
- So You Don't Sleep Well During Pregnancy? Read This Tips!
- The Naked Truth Now Exposed! "You Are Not The Only Person Concerned About The 5 Fat And Pregnant Childbirth Defects?"
- What is Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopic Surgery Methods - Simpler Operations
- Can You Take Tums While Pregnant?
- A List Of Healthy Food To Eat While Pregnant
- Making a Wise Choice with Free Printable Baby Shower Games
- PUPPP Treatments
- About PUPPP
- What is PUPPP?
- Different Baby Bottle Nipples
- Different Baby Bottle Brands
- Tips To Help You Enjoy Your Pregnancy!
- 5 Nutritional Foods to Eat When Pregnant
- How to Prepare for First Pregnancy
- 3D vs 4D Ultrasound
- Thermometers and Babies
- Pregnancy Naturally
- Finding a Fertility Doctor in the Greater Olathe Area
- Find a Missouri Fertility Clinic to Get Help Starting Your Family
- Get Pregnant With a Boy - It Is Possible To Conceive a Boy
- How An Abortion Pill Works
- Diet to Conceive a Boy - Ensure You Have A Baby Boy
- Issues to Consider with Egg Donation in Overland Park
- My View on Home and Water Birth As a Father and How I Prepared
- The Wonderful Benefits of Pre- and Postnatal Massage
- Finding A Donor Egg in Kansas City
- Fertility Specialist Kansas City - About Surrogacy
- A Primer on In Vitro Fertilization Kansas City Services