3 Key Ways to Make Your Presentations More Effective
- Author Heather Preston
- Published October 2, 2011
- Word count 495
Plop a few statistics, informative graphs, and maybe some of that oh-so-90s Microsoft word art onto a PowerPoint template, and you’ve got yourself a typical presentation. But let’s face it--the old-fashioned slideshow is the drab, geeky face of the past, and most audiences are engaged by presentations that are interactive and capture the imagination.
PowerPoint dominates the presentation arena precisely because it can be a highly effective, easy-to-use mode of presentation. The use of PowerPoint in collusion with newly available web-based technology can take a typical, plain presentation and make it outstanding. Whether you craft sales pitches, classroom lectures, product demos, or business summaries, there are 3 key ways to dramatically improve the effectiveness of any presentation.
Retain Your Crowd
Retention is the most crucial aspect of any presentation. However, paper is often lost or misplaced, and it can’t convey the most crucial aspect of your performance: the live, engaging, human delivery you personally provide.
Instead of relying on the presentation media that comes with your computer, use a program like Knoodle.com. Knoodle’s multimedia presentation software enables you to upload your own familiar, PowerPoint slides into a web-based accessible site for your audience. Adding an audio track or video to it is easy, and unlike PowerPoint itself, your video can play side-by-side with your slides, in a slick dual-screen format. Viewers can watch video as they see supporting statistics, testimonials, photos, or facts.
Think in Motion
We live in a culture barraged with video. For an audience immersed in live action, mere stills and text blurbs fall flat. Multimedia presentation software such as Knoodle make moving from PowerPoint stills to aesthetic, video + text formats easy. Whether you are teaching students geology or describing trend statistics, use creative, professional multimedia presentation software to enhance your presentation.
Often, presentations fail to connect to the audience in an interactive, memorable way. Using providers like Knoodle, you can embed your presentation in a blog, website, or company web page, emphasizing your brand without clogging your presentation. You can also provide links to summaries, photos, ordering templates, or forums and chat rooms. You can even create interactive surveys to keep your audience involved and interested.
The most crucial connection is between you and your viewers. Knoodle provides analytic data and ways to gather feedback from your viewers, so you can discover who is watching and what they thought. This makes it easy to improve the ways you connect with your crowd. With new technology like Knoodle, it’s easy to apply these three key concepts in your presentations and go from o.k. to outstanding!
Knoodle, a multimedia presentation software company, allows its users to create elaborate, engaging, web-based video presentations in minutes. They provide everything you need to create high-impact, video-based presentations for speeches, demos, training programs and e-learning programs. For more information about how Knoodle can bring the wow factor to your presentations, go to www.knoodle.com or call (408) 328-2981.
Heather Preston. Multimedia Presentation Software - Knoodle, a multimedia presentation software program, allows its users to make creative, web-based video presentations in minutes.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 3 Tips on Updating Your Resume in the Wake of COVID-19
- A Guide to the Four Basic Functions of a Motor Starter
- What is the need of hiring a professional photographer?
- The Importance of Brand Messaging for a Successful Website Redesign
- Closed Captioning Services: All You Need To Know About It
- Personal Branding Tips to Boost Business Success
- How to Create a Powerful Corporate Brand
- The Importance of Building and Maintaining a Good Credit Rating
- Does Your Website Need a Content Makeover?
- An Introduction To IPTV
- 5 things to consider before you buy a multifunction printer for the office
- 6 Website Must-Have’s for Small Businesses
- Secrets to Creating a Visual Brand Identity That Sets You Apart
- 7 Crucial Elements to Building an Effective Personal Brand
- Planning to Start A Cafe? Know What Types Of Furniture Will Work!
- Is Jealously the Biggest Culprit in Thwarting Your Business Growth?
- Less is More......
- How Can a Business Select an Excellent Venue to Hold Conferences, Company Parties, and Other Business Events
- 10 Superstar Networking Tips to Grow Your Business
- Why Your New Program Launch Could Fail (And How to Prevent it)
- Eight top-notch companies with disappointing websites
- Grow your business in New Zealand with effective presentations
- How to Gesture-AKA; What do I do with my hands?
- Membership Suite Plus: The Customizable Online Course/Training Platform
- The Importance of Having a Crisis Communications Plan in Place for Emergency Management for Business
- CB radio or "citizens band" radio is the perfect medium range communications tool
- 4 Ways to Grab the Attention of Your Audience
- 3 Myths about Why People Can’t Change
- What Makes A Nice Digital Edition?
- Do you Care Enough to Know What You Have To before Hiring a Translation Agency?