Top 3 Cheapest Cars For Teens to Insure
- Author Joel Paschall
- Published November 14, 2011
- Word count 414
As a teenager, it’s important to have some sort of transportation for yourself so you can get around from place to place without having to ask parents or friends for a ride. We all know that getting a high profile car that everyone will look at when you drive it down the road sounds like a lot of fun, but be careful when you select your car that you will be sitting in for the next five years. The choice you make when you shop for a car is one you’ll have to live with.
Car shopping tips for teenagers looking to get the best deal on auto insurance:
Lose your ego: The best and cheapest cars to drive and insure are exactly what you think they are. The insurance companies get statistics of their policy holders and match their liability rating with the type of car they chose to insure. So if you go after the wrong car, you will pay a higher premium without the car insurance company bothering to check what kind of person you are. They base it on make and model alone. You may not want to drive a minivan. But you are far less likely to get into trouble if you drive one as opposed to a Chevy Camaro.
Check value ratings: There is information available which tells you what a car’s value is against it’s sticker price. Value rating consists of the quality and existence of standard features, safety features, gas mileage and customer satisfaction. The humble opinion of this writer finds that Honda Motors produces some of the top rated cars when it comes to overall value.
Bite the bullet: What do I mean by that? It means, you are already a driving risk in car insurance companies’ eyes. So although you may choose the perfect car to get cheap insurance for, your car insurance premium may be higher than you hoped.
Teenagers like to save on car insurance as much as everyone else, and going that extra mile to lower the overall expense of your new car is the goal. Getting car insurance for a new car can add up to hundreds and even thousands of dollars each year of ownership, so it is smart to study what the costs for car insurance will be.
Based on current statistics the top three cars to get cheap insurance for in the United States are:
2010 Honda Odyssey
2011 Dodge Grand Caravan
2011 Honda - CRV
*For further reading, please visit http://www.helpinsure.me for newsletters and in depth discussions. http://auto-insurance-quote.helpinsure.me | http://auto-insurance-quote.helpinsure.me/auto-insurance-glossaryArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What the Hail is going on with Colorado Storms?
- Get The Best Home Insurance Leads From 50 States Insurance Leads
- Why Auto Insurance Providers Care About Your Past Claims
- Insurance, Blockchain & Oracles
- A Brief Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance
- Smart Questions for Your Insurance Broker, Perth Business Owners Should Ask
- All You Should Know About Product Liability Insurance
- Tips to Make Your Business Insurance Renewal Easier
- Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP; NYC Auto Accident Attorneys
- When and How to Go From Part Time to Full Time in the Motor Trade?
- What you need to know about Auto Insurance
- Proving a Defect Car Part Was Responsible for Your Car Accident
- Whose Insurance Pays for an Accident in a Rental Car?
- Loya's Auto Insurance Place
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company
- Almost 140 year old Central Insurance Company
- Good2Go Auto Insurance Atlanta
- Independent Car Insurance Estimator
- Car Insurance Estimator Guide
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- How to Get Accurate Car Insurance Estimate Online
- Understanding the basics and simple methodology of Auto Insurance
- How to Get Fred Loya Quote
- Automatic Direct Auto Insurance Quote
- Fred Loya Insurance – Local Insurance Company
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- Go Auto Insurance - Specific Offers for Specific Needs
- What You Need to Know about Contacting Your Provider of Motorbike Insurance When Your Bike Is Stolen
- Using the Internet to Find Lower Cost Motorcycle Insurance
- How You Can Benefit from Black Box Insurance