Baby Blanket Versus Travel Wrap
- Author Jane Hull
- Published November 20, 2011
- Word count 480
Most parents would not even consider a travel wrap, they are familiar with the baby blankets and that is what they assume they will need when they have a baby. However, people who have discovered them have realised they are not just a gimmick invented so you will feel obliged to spend money on yet another baby product, but actually a really great improvement of the standard blanket.
There are several wraps that I am aware of on the market but the particular travel wrap that I am familiar with is fantastic because it has so many uses and solves so many problems. I think people feel put off by the fact that they will need to spend a bit more and that a cheap baby blanket will do the same job, but of course that is simply not the case.
The travel wrap fits into a buggy or car seat or anything with a three or five point harness; it is shaped so it lays flat within the seat. The straps thread through the holes so the wrap almost becomes part of the seat, as soon as you are ready to go out on a journey you simply but the baby or child into the seat and strap them in as you would normally.
If you then need the blanket because it’s chilly you can wrap them up, of course if you do not need it you can simply leave it unwrapped. You don’t need to prepare when you go out because the travel wrap is always there ready to go. The wrap incorporates a hood which means you can also keep their head warm and avoid the need to buy hats. Of course the additional benefits are that, because it covers the seat it protects it, so any mess or spills can easily be removed by taking the wrap out and washing it, there is no need to wash or scrub down the buggy or car seat.
The other great benefit is that the child is sitting on the travel wrap so it is impossible for it to fall off and get dirty or lost. You don’t need to dress your child in outdoor clothing such as coats or snowsuits, because when they are wrapped they are completely covered and it keeps them warm all the way round, not just their front. Therefore saving you even more time and making going out a joy instead of a chore.
Of course if you find a travel wrap too expensive you could always ask friends and family to contribute towards it or look around for second hand options. It’s something that you will get a lot of use from and of course you can always hand it down to other children you may have or to someone else when your baby has grown out of it.
I have children myself and I write about products and tips which are useful to parents, they cover making life less fuss and more fun, saving time and getting out and about with young babies and children. Some of my articles are interesting but they try to have a bit of fun and laughter about them.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Midwifery Annual Congress 2019
- Gender Reveal Party Ideas With Color Powder
- So You Don't Sleep Well During Pregnancy? Read This Tips!
- The Naked Truth Now Exposed! "You Are Not The Only Person Concerned About The 5 Fat And Pregnant Childbirth Defects?"
- What is Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopic Surgery Methods - Simpler Operations
- Can You Take Tums While Pregnant?
- A List Of Healthy Food To Eat While Pregnant
- Making a Wise Choice with Free Printable Baby Shower Games
- PUPPP Treatments
- About PUPPP
- What is PUPPP?
- Different Baby Bottle Nipples
- Different Baby Bottle Brands
- Tips To Help You Enjoy Your Pregnancy!
- 5 Nutritional Foods to Eat When Pregnant
- How to Prepare for First Pregnancy
- 3D vs 4D Ultrasound
- Thermometers and Babies
- Pregnancy Naturally
- Finding a Fertility Doctor in the Greater Olathe Area
- Find a Missouri Fertility Clinic to Get Help Starting Your Family
- Get Pregnant With a Boy - It Is Possible To Conceive a Boy
- How An Abortion Pill Works
- Diet to Conceive a Boy - Ensure You Have A Baby Boy
- Issues to Consider with Egg Donation in Overland Park
- My View on Home and Water Birth As a Father and How I Prepared
- The Wonderful Benefits of Pre- and Postnatal Massage
- Finding A Donor Egg in Kansas City
- Fertility Specialist Kansas City - About Surrogacy
- A Primer on In Vitro Fertilization Kansas City Services