Things to Know before Applying for Different Types of Insurance Quotes
- Author Navin Prakash
- Published December 30, 2011
- Word count 550
Insurance is a form of risk management system where the insured person transfers the cost of potential loss to another entity in exchange for monetary compensation. It is a promise for specific future potential losses in exchange for periodic payments. The payment done by the insured is called a premium. The premium is to be paid regularly over a period of time so that in the event of a potential loss, the money lost can be recovered from the insurance agencies.
The complexity of modern day businesses has made insurance an absolute necessity. Apart from life insurance, there are number of other insurances that are offered by insurance companies to compensate potential losses. Different types of insurance include:
Liability insurance is a commercial insurance that covers the financial losses which might arise in case of any physical injury or property damage caused by the insurer or company’s employees to others. It covers lawsuits and similar claims. Such policies apply when the accident take place at the insured’s premises or customer’s location. Regardless of the size of business, it is fundamental to consider liability insurance as a precaution to cover your business against all kinds of liabilities.
Risks, uncertainty and insecurity are part of every business. This makes insurance even more necessary for business organizations. Business Insurance protects the business owner against losses and insures company’s day-to-day operation. Running a business comes with potential risks, which should be managed ahead of time through different forms of business insurance.
Commercial Insurance is an equally important investment. The most common types of commercial insurance are property insurance and liability worker’s compensation.
Life Insurance provides monetary benefit to a designated beneficiary after a person’s death. The objective of this type of insurance is to help the beneficiaries financially after the owner of the policy dies.
Auto insurance as the term suggests, insures your vehicle against any potential loss in the event of an accident or theft. It provides coverage against bodily or physical injury caused by collisions or any liability that may result from an accident. Auto Insurance has become absolutely necessary these days and is required along with the purchase of a new vehicle.
Any insurance other than basic life insurance falls under the category of General Insurance. It includes property insurance, which provides coverage in case of fire and allied perils, flood, storm, inundation, earthquake, burglary, theft, machinery breakdown etc.; personal insurance; and liability insurance, which covers legal liabilities.
Home Owners Insurance:-
Home owners insurance provides coverage to private homes. This policy can be combined with other policies including home losses, content loss, personal possessions, as well as liability insurance for accidents that may happen at the home. The cost of homeowners’ insurance depends on the amount of money required to cover the damages. Although there are many things that are included and excluded, these policies can be customized according to the personal requirements.
Workers Compensation Insurance:-
Workers compensation insurance provides coverage against wage replacement and medical benefits to employees who happen to be injured on the job. It includes health insurance, in the event of an accident, and life insurance in the event of death.
The author is an insurance advisor working for corporate as well as personals and helps them for business liability insurance, auto insurance, workers compensation insurance, general liability insurance and other insurance quotes & policies. With an intense experience of providing consultation he is now shares insurance information and free insurance quotes online through articles on the web.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What the Hail is going on with Colorado Storms?
- Get The Best Home Insurance Leads From 50 States Insurance Leads
- Why Auto Insurance Providers Care About Your Past Claims
- Insurance, Blockchain & Oracles
- A Brief Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance
- Smart Questions for Your Insurance Broker, Perth Business Owners Should Ask
- All You Should Know About Product Liability Insurance
- Tips to Make Your Business Insurance Renewal Easier
- Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP; NYC Auto Accident Attorneys
- When and How to Go From Part Time to Full Time in the Motor Trade?
- What you need to know about Auto Insurance
- Proving a Defect Car Part Was Responsible for Your Car Accident
- Whose Insurance Pays for an Accident in a Rental Car?
- Loya's Auto Insurance Place
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company
- Almost 140 year old Central Insurance Company
- Good2Go Auto Insurance Atlanta
- Independent Car Insurance Estimator
- Car Insurance Estimator Guide
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- How to Get Accurate Car Insurance Estimate Online
- Understanding the basics and simple methodology of Auto Insurance
- How to Get Fred Loya Quote
- Automatic Direct Auto Insurance Quote
- Fred Loya Insurance – Local Insurance Company
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- Go Auto Insurance - Specific Offers for Specific Needs
- What You Need to Know about Contacting Your Provider of Motorbike Insurance When Your Bike Is Stolen
- Using the Internet to Find Lower Cost Motorcycle Insurance
- How You Can Benefit from Black Box Insurance