Is the BOB Revolution CE Any Good?
- Author Kristy Dunst
- Published July 26, 2012
- Word count 362
A good stroller can make the difference between an enjoyable ride and a dreaded one. After all, what kind of person would enjoy pushing around a stroller that felt every bump, was difficult to push around and wasn’t enjoyable for the child inside? The BOB Revolution CE promises to be a wonderful option for someone who wants to enjoy their walks in the stroller, but is it really as good as they say it is?
What is it?
The BOB Revolution CE is a three wheeled stroller (two in the back, one in the front) that is designed to be used on city streets, sidewalks and parks. Optimized for walking on pavement, the Revolution CE has a front wheel that swivels, which means that it will maneuver quite easily over a variety of terrain. The wheels are filled with air instead of being solid rubber which proves to be an easier and smoother ride than other models. The seat also provides comfort with the ability to recline and it is also heavily padded to provide comfort to your child riding inside. The canopy can be pushed up to allow your child to look around, or it can be pulled down to shield your little one from the sun. A transparent plastic section allows you to see your child while pushing the stroller.
Is it Good?
The BOB Revolution CE is priced higher than many of the cheaper strollers, so is it really worth the price? To find out if it is worth of your child, it is always a good idea to read reviews written by other mothers and fathers who have used it for their children to see what their opinions are of it. Here is an example of what you will find when you look for reviews about the BOB Revolution strollers.
"I am so thrilled with my BOB stroller.. I have purchased many strollers and joggers before this one. I am regretting not buying it when my first son was born. This stroller rolls so well while jogging or walking. All terrains are easy to maneuver. It is on the expensive side but it is way worth it."
Kristy takes her kids jogging with her in a BOB Ironman Duallie Stroller, like the one discussed at http://bob-revolution.com/bob-ironman-stroller-review/. To see other write-ups she has done on BOB Strollers at her baby jogger website, check out http://bob-revolution.com/is-the-bob-revolution-right-for-you/.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How CBD May Interact With Birth Control
- Midwifery Annual Congress 2019
- Gender Reveal Party Ideas With Color Powder
- So You Don't Sleep Well During Pregnancy? Read This Tips!
- The Naked Truth Now Exposed! "You Are Not The Only Person Concerned About The 5 Fat And Pregnant Childbirth Defects?"
- What is Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopic Surgery Methods - Simpler Operations
- Can You Take Tums While Pregnant?
- A List Of Healthy Food To Eat While Pregnant
- Making a Wise Choice with Free Printable Baby Shower Games
- PUPPP Treatments
- About PUPPP
- What is PUPPP?
- Different Baby Bottle Nipples
- Different Baby Bottle Brands
- Tips To Help You Enjoy Your Pregnancy!
- 5 Nutritional Foods to Eat When Pregnant
- How to Prepare for First Pregnancy
- 3D vs 4D Ultrasound
- Thermometers and Babies
- Pregnancy Naturally
- Finding a Fertility Doctor in the Greater Olathe Area
- Find a Missouri Fertility Clinic to Get Help Starting Your Family
- Get Pregnant With a Boy - It Is Possible To Conceive a Boy
- How An Abortion Pill Works
- Diet to Conceive a Boy - Ensure You Have A Baby Boy
- Issues to Consider with Egg Donation in Overland Park
- My View on Home and Water Birth As a Father and How I Prepared
- The Wonderful Benefits of Pre- and Postnatal Massage
- Finding A Donor Egg in Kansas City
- Fertility Specialist Kansas City - About Surrogacy