What is Car Insurance and How Does it Work?
- Author James Oleander
- Published April 20, 2014
- Word count 323
Car insurance is a policy that is purchased for cars to provide financial protection against physical damage or bodily injury from an accident or against liability that can occur from accidents. It is also known as auto insurance and can be purchased for private cars, trucks, public motor vehicles as well as motorcycles. Most car insurance will cover medical fees for the insured party, physical damage for insured vehicle, theft, fire and damages caused for third party insurance. Some insurance companies also offer to pay the cost to rent a vehicle if yours is damaged and the cost of towing the damaged vehicle to a repair facility.
Regulations on Insurance
Insurance policies vary in legal regulations in different areas, but for most places, it is compulsory to insure cars before using and getting them on the road as this is normally related to both the car and the driver. The most common known car insurances are: the compulsory third party insurance which mainly covers personal injury and liability, with it is also a comprehensive cover that covers damage to someone else, property, or the vehicle, as well as your own and a third party insurance that seeks to recover damage to other properties or vehicles, but not yours. In addition to this, are other car insurance companies like private car insurance, which is mainly for private cars and commercial car insurance, which is for trucks.
Variances in Insurance Policies
Usually, for most car insurance policies there are flexible contributions paid each time a car is repaired with charges billed to insurance policy and are referred as excess and payments are done directly to the accident repair when the owner collects the car. One of such excess contribution is the compulsory excess where minimum excess payments are given to the insurer and the voluntary excess which is an extra amount above the compulsory excess to be paid in the event of claim on policy.
James is a logical traveler and rational driver. He wants everyone to understand the importance of following the laws of the road. He enjoys blogging, writing, driving, sports, and watching TV when he has the time.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What the Hail is going on with Colorado Storms?
- Get The Best Home Insurance Leads From 50 States Insurance Leads
- Why Auto Insurance Providers Care About Your Past Claims
- Insurance, Blockchain & Oracles
- A Brief Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance
- Smart Questions for Your Insurance Broker, Perth Business Owners Should Ask
- All You Should Know About Product Liability Insurance
- Tips to Make Your Business Insurance Renewal Easier
- Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP; NYC Auto Accident Attorneys
- When and How to Go From Part Time to Full Time in the Motor Trade?
- What you need to know about Auto Insurance
- Proving a Defect Car Part Was Responsible for Your Car Accident
- Whose Insurance Pays for an Accident in a Rental Car?
- Loya's Auto Insurance Place
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company
- Almost 140 year old Central Insurance Company
- Good2Go Auto Insurance Atlanta
- Independent Car Insurance Estimator
- Car Insurance Estimator Guide
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- How to Get Accurate Car Insurance Estimate Online
- Understanding the basics and simple methodology of Auto Insurance
- How to Get Fred Loya Quote
- Automatic Direct Auto Insurance Quote
- Fred Loya Insurance – Local Insurance Company
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- Go Auto Insurance - Specific Offers for Specific Needs
- What You Need to Know about Contacting Your Provider of Motorbike Insurance When Your Bike Is Stolen
- Using the Internet to Find Lower Cost Motorcycle Insurance
- How You Can Benefit from Black Box Insurance