Citizens Insurance Michigan
- Author Armando Hernandez
- Published November 8, 2014
- Word count 407
Citizens Insurance is owned by The Hannover Insurance Group, one of the biggest and best property and casualty insurers in United States. It is now currently on the top 25 insurance providers in the country with more than 160 years of experience in this industry. Besides property and casualty, Hannover Group also provides coverage for healthcare, business, industrial property risk, technology, and more.
The Platinum Auto service is a special type of insurance by the company offering smart savings feature with all the discounts and a stand-alone customer support from the rest of the company’s products; it even has a dedicated phone line for Platinum customers. Compared to all competitors in the market of car insurance Michigan, it obviously stands out from the crowd. Platinum Auto protection by Citizens Insurance Michigan covers at least the following issues.
- Waiver of Deductible
In case a single accident brings damages to one or more properties such as two vehicles, this car insurance Michigan requires you to pay only one deductible and the company will cover the entire damages. This rule also applies if a single accident damages your car and home or any other type of property.
- Child Restraint System Replacement
Child safety feature is often overlooked by most companies, but not with Citizens Insurance Michigan. In the event of accident where the child restraint system is damaged, the company will cover the cost for replacement for up to $300. The best thing is that you don’t have to pay deductible for that.
- Glass Coverage
If the safety glass is damaged in an accident, the repair will be completed at the preferred glass provider with no deductible as well. If you choose to have it fixed at a glass provider of your own choosing, the company still covers the cost but it is limited to a reasonable amount. If the safety glass needs a replacement, only $100 deductible is required.
- Replacement Parts
A damaged car costs money to repair since you need to replace some parts on the body and the mechanical parts too. Both are covered by this car insurance Michigan; this option includes the use of OEM and non-body related parts such as batteries and tires.
- Rental and Towing
Citizens Insurance Michigan gives you a rental car for as long as it takes until your damaged car is completely fixed and ready to go again. Also, it gives Roadside Assistant with up to $75 coverage for broken, lost, or stolen keys.
Commercial and personal products are all covered in almost all states in the U.S. Citizens Insurance Michigan is one of its regional branch providing auto insurance products with its popular Platinum Auto option.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Motorcycle Insurance Forum USA 2021
- Auto insurance - Things Every Canadian Should Know!
- 5 Things to Know Before Choosing Car Insurance
- What the Hail is going on with Colorado Storms?
- Get The Best Home Insurance Leads From 50 States Insurance Leads
- Why Auto Insurance Providers Care About Your Past Claims
- Insurance, Blockchain & Oracles
- A Brief Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance
- Smart Questions for Your Insurance Broker, Perth Business Owners Should Ask
- All You Should Know About Product Liability Insurance
- Tips to Make Your Business Insurance Renewal Easier
- Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP; NYC Auto Accident Attorneys
- When and How to Go From Part Time to Full Time in the Motor Trade?
- What you need to know about Auto Insurance
- Proving a Defect Car Part Was Responsible for Your Car Accident
- Whose Insurance Pays for an Accident in a Rental Car?
- Loya's Auto Insurance Place
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company
- Almost 140 year old Central Insurance Company
- Good2Go Auto Insurance Atlanta
- Independent Car Insurance Estimator
- Car Insurance Estimator Guide
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- How to Get Accurate Car Insurance Estimate Online
- Understanding the basics and simple methodology of Auto Insurance
- How to Get Fred Loya Quote
- Automatic Direct Auto Insurance Quote
- Fred Loya Insurance – Local Insurance Company
- Go Auto Insurance - Specific Offers for Specific Needs