Fred Loya Insurance – Local Insurance Company
- Author Armando Hernandez
- Published November 17, 2014
- Word count 405
Starting his career as a cattle rancher, Fred Loya turned to sell insurance in 1975. Fred Loya Auto Insurance now has more than 500 branch offices spread across 12 states and the company is still expanding. With more than 35 years of experience, Fredloya is still dedicated to provide cheap auto insurance coverage regardless of past driving history and credit card score. In 2013, the company insured more than 600,000 drivers with over 420,000 active policies worth more than $500 million. Currently Fred Loya Insurance has branch offices in Alabama, Indiana, Missouri, Arizona, Illinois, Nevada, Georgia, Colorado, New Mexico, California, and Texas. It recently acquired license in 3 more states including Ohio.
One thing that makes the company stand out from the crowd is the way it connects to its customers. Instead of doing all its business in a stand-alone building, people can actually access branch offices in many public places such as supermarkets, super stores, and many other places where people visit on daily basis. This allows both existing and potential customers to access the company easily. You can even ask for Fred Loya insurance quotes, file, claims, and ask questions about insurance at the branch offices.
Providing quotes to potential customers directly during face-to-face circumstances may sound old-fashioned, but it is still the best way to do this since there is direct communication between sellers and buyers. It minimizes the possibility of mistakes or misunderstandings between the two parties. However, Fred Loya Insurance also allows you to ask for quotes via phone or from its official website. The entire process should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
Credit Score and Past Driving History
People with bad driving history or credit score often find difficulties to get approval when applying for insurance. Fredloya clearly informs customers that the company will provide low cost insurance regardless of driving history. Credit card score is also a common problem when applying for coverage. Some insurers still consider this an essential factor to provide their coverage. Fred Loya Insurance has multiple products to offer for all customers including those with bad credit score.
Fred Loya Insurance makes sure that all transactions made between the company and customers go through a secure Internet protocol. A padlock icon in front of the address bar indicates that the official website uses a secure HTTPS connection, meaning any information carried by the electronic transaction only travels between your computer and the company’s server.
When asking for Fred Loya insurance quotes, the same internet protocol applies so your personal data is completely safe.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What the Hail is going on with Colorado Storms?
- Get The Best Home Insurance Leads From 50 States Insurance Leads
- Why Auto Insurance Providers Care About Your Past Claims
- Insurance, Blockchain & Oracles
- A Brief Guide to Cyber Liability Insurance
- Smart Questions for Your Insurance Broker, Perth Business Owners Should Ask
- All You Should Know About Product Liability Insurance
- Tips to Make Your Business Insurance Renewal Easier
- Brand Brand Nomberg & Rosenbaum, LLP; NYC Auto Accident Attorneys
- When and How to Go From Part Time to Full Time in the Motor Trade?
- What you need to know about Auto Insurance
- Proving a Defect Car Part Was Responsible for Your Car Accident
- Whose Insurance Pays for an Accident in a Rental Car?
- Loya's Auto Insurance Place
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company
- Almost 140 year old Central Insurance Company
- Good2Go Auto Insurance Atlanta
- Independent Car Insurance Estimator
- Car Insurance Estimator Guide
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- How to Get Accurate Car Insurance Estimate Online
- Understanding the basics and simple methodology of Auto Insurance
- How to Get Fred Loya Quote
- Automatic Direct Auto Insurance Quote
- Citizens Insurance Michigan
- Go Auto Insurance - Specific Offers for Specific Needs
- What You Need to Know about Contacting Your Provider of Motorbike Insurance When Your Bike Is Stolen
- Using the Internet to Find Lower Cost Motorcycle Insurance
- How You Can Benefit from Black Box Insurance