CardioFlex Therapy Spring 2021 Community Events
- Author Terry Abrams
- Published March 14, 2021
- Word count 405
CardioFlex Therapy enjoys supporting mission-focused causes by participating in fundraisers and local Davie community events throughout the year. We would like to continue raising awareness of these causes and community organizations, and the people that they are trying to help.
Here are a few community events to participate in and support this season!
American Lung Association
Fight for Air Climb
March 6th, 2021 at 8:00 am- Hard Rock Stadium
Join the American Lung Association outside for a re-imagined Climb. All are welcome to share in this adventure, whether you’re new to the event or a veteran Climber.
Just like their indoor event, how you climb outdoors is up to you. You can race to the end or take it at your own pace. There’s even a Climb Your Way virtual option for those who can’t make it to the event.
Visit this page for the most up-to-date information about the event.
Learn more here.
American Heart Association
2021 Broward Heart Walk Digital Experience
Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 9:00am- Virtual Event
This year’s Heart Walk will be the biggest ever as over 1 million walkers across the nation move as one.
Heart walk is about coming together, getting hearts pumping, honoring survivors, raising lifesaving funds — and having fun along the way.
This year’s donations will help fast track COVID-19 research and train front-line workers while they continue the fight against heart disease and stroke.
Learn more here.
2021 Autism Speaks Miami Gala
March 20, 2021 at 7:00 pm — 9:30 pm -Virtual Event
Every year, the Autism Speaks Miami Gala brings together philanthropists, business professionals and influencers from the South Florida community, all join to honor and support the individuals with autism and their families.
Learn more here.
Relay for Life
Relay for Life of Davie-Cooper City
Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 3:00 pm — Cooper City High School
Cancer won’t quit. So neither can we.
Relay For Life is all about joining together as a community.
Survivors and caregivers are the heart of every Relay For Life event. By participating, you can connect with other survivors and caregivers, inspire someone newly diagnosed, lend an ear to someone with a similar situation, and be part of a community where cancer is faced together, not individually.
Learn more here.
We invite you to visit our blog to stay up to date on the latest events in which we participate, promote, and support in the South Florida region.
For more info visit: www.cardioflextherapy.com
Terry Abrams is the President & Director of Physical Therapy for CardioFlex Therapy, a start-up company founded in 2005 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Delivering both Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy, CardioFlex Therapy’s Outpatient Clinic is centrally located in Davie, FL serving the Greater Fort Lauderdale area. For Home Physical Therapy, CardioFlex sends its therapists to homes located in Broward, Dade, & Palm Beach counties.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The origin of World Ozone day and it's significance
- Panorama India hosts unique & historical India Day Drive Thru Parade on Aug 15
- Remember the 2019, UCH class of 1986 Reunion in Hyattsville, Maryland 20783, USA?
- A Year of Pandemic Later: Thanking the Psychologists That Continue to Be Truly Essential
- India is an unbelievable country with many cultures, backgrounds, and languages: Sumeeta Kohli, Panorama India Chairperson
- Will Coronavirus Kill Quality, Free To Consume Content?
- The Boarder Crisis will only get worse
- Travelling Through the Timeline
- Nicolle Stinson is called to Ministry
- Contrary To The Ethiopian Transport Minister's False & Misleading Statements - ET302 Flight Crew Did Not Follow Procedures
- What should you consider when planning an event?
- Saving the world with Eco-Powered WiFi for Events
- Make you holiday Party ‘A Fun Blasting’ with Party Energizers!
- The "Great Recession" - Ten Years Later
- From Burning Trees To a Lighthouse
- The African-American With Lewis and Clark
- Get to know about Significant event security tips
- Three Messages That Astounded Me
- How Channing's list Helps You Joining Ecstatic Events in Your City?
- Make Your Cocktail Party Best In A Cocktail Lounge Huddersfield
- Two Million Dollars Bail
- Some Simple Ways To Make Your Children's Birthday Party Huddersfield A Hit
- Can you Handle the Magic of Disney World Gay Days?
- The "Ins and Outs" of Event Budget Planning
- Sergeant Robert Bales is facing court martial for gunning down 18 civilians during a killing spree.
- Carefree is "Car Country" Every Saturday Morning
- Technological breakthroughs
- Support Adult and Pediatric Epilepsy Day at Paul Martin’s American Bistro
- Geelong is the best area for wedding venue in Australia