Features of Trucking Software
- Author Ray Donovan
- Published December 28, 2008
- Word count 344
Trucking or brokerage software is an essential requirement for every trucking/load carrier company or freight brokerage company. They need to perform several tasks, and an efficient and effective software tool can help them perform their tasks better and in effective manner. There are several IT companies providing trucking software and freight brokerage software to needy companies, but not all of them are relevant and useful for every trucking or freight brokerage companies.
The requirements of trucking and freight brokerage companies are more specialized. It should be taken into account individually while developing the design of trucking software. The most basic features that should be in a perfect trucking and freight brokerage software are:
Web Enabled Operation
Simple and Efficient User Interface for easy handling, and
Integration with Internet Truck stop
Apart from that a full fledged trucking or freight broker software there should be other modules to control dispatching, accounting and reporting tasks. All these three things are mandatory for trucking software. We cannot imagine any fully functional trucking software without these mandatory features.
Features of Dispatching Module
Innovative dispatch board to view and manage all Active Loads,
Quick preview function to view load detail basics "On the fly",
Quickly duplicate loads, saving time on Data Entry,
Create loads in advance and have them ready for your drivers,
Quickly manage all loads from one simple console,
View just your loads or view all loads posted by your company (With a Truck stop Account)
Features of Accounts Module
Set credit limits for customers
Print detailed invoices with one click!
Integrated driver payroll for payments by the mile, hourly or by percentage
Easily export invoicing data into quick books
Features of Reporting Module
View detailed reports by carriers, drivers or customers with custom date ranges
View detailed broker or carrier statistics (bar graphs), on gross revenue, volume, miles and percentage.
A trucking or freight brokerage software should have all the above said functionalities included in the package to make it more effective and usable in a real sense for trucking companies' owners and freight brokers.
ITSDispatch.com - Established provider and Industry leader in providing path breaking web based, inexpensive, and easy Trucking Software or Freight Broker Software. For more information about their products, please visit: http://www.its-dispatch.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Benefits of Leasing a Van or Truck for Your Small Business
- Vehicular Performance - Miles vs. Hours
- IFTA Calculation through ELD and Fleet Management
- MA 1080 – Telematics wonder by Matrack
- How to reduce Driver Detention?
- Transition from AOBRD to ELD
- The Truck Drivers of the Future - Millennials
- Combating Cargo Theft
- How to find a good trucking company?
- Customise Your Ute With Ute Storage Drawers
- 5 Significant Factors You Should Consider Before Renting a Vehicle
- Do You Need a Truck Rack?
- Self-Driven Vehicles Testing Guidelines Tightened
- Driver Buddy The Latest Technology in Driver Management.
- 5 Reasons to Begin a Career as a Truck Driver
- Buying A Used Forklift
- Increased Fatality Rates Due to Commercial Truck Rollover Accidents
- Train Air Horns Sound
- 6 fascinating facts about Caterpillar
- The world’s biggest and deepest mines
- Featured Equipment: Komatsu WA500-3 Loader
- How Cargo Vans Can Uplift Your Business
- Tax deductions to drive plant and equipment sales
- How to avoid truck blind spots
- How we remain safe on the road and you can too
- Hall of Fame celebrates our Aussie truckers
- The future of Australian mining metals: liquid natural gas
- Top 5 facts about the largest Caterpillar wheel loader
- Turbo Diesel Pick Up Trucks and Fuel Dilution Issues
- Truck Accessories-Many fix real troubles