- Author Abhisek Kmr
- Published January 24, 2009
- Word count 654
After many years of innovations and research, Mustang products and automobiles are soaring throughout the world. The customers throughout world get satisfied just by hearing the name of Mustang. Every parts of a Mustang model are high quality and gives performance beyond our expectations. They are just made to give superb performance in any condition, doesn’t matter you are in terrain or in city.
The thinking of night drives leads us to the importance of headlights because night drives are risky and at that time the drivers are completely depended on the headlights. But when we are using various types of Mustang headlights then night doesn’t matter. In Mustang headlights you will find brighter light beams and intense wavelength colors. The stylish design of the Mustang headlights enhances the vehicle look even more. You will find different types of Mustang headlights in different styles. All you have to do is to choose the right one for your vehicle. If you are choosing projector type headlights then choose that one which suits your Mustang and makes it worth looking.
When we talk about the types of Mustang headlights then we get lots of options such as Smoked Mustang headlights, Euro Mustang headlights, Halo Mustang headlights and Projector Mustang headlights. All these types are unique in their own way. The different types of Mustang headlights have different characteristics. But one thing is common in all of them and that is Mustang headlights will keep you safe in all weather conditions.
We have some also options regarding the color of Mustang headlights. We can choose stunning black housing headlights or we can also choose stylish chrome housing headlights. Both of these headlights have unique look and it suits in every model of model. It doesn’t matter you are driving V6, GT or cobra. Apart from these you can also choose crystal clear headlights. It is also a good one for any Mustang vehicle and suits perfectly on it.
As the look of Mustang vehicle changes year wise so the look and design of the Mustang head lights also changes year wise and hence they are classified also year wise. Till now there are four sections of Mustang designs, first one is from 1987-1993, second one is from 1994-1998, third one is from 1999-2004 and the last one is from 2005-2009.
If you are having the Mustang vehicle of 1987 to 1993 model then you will the following options for choosing the headlights:
Black Mustang Led Projector Headlights - $200 - $300.
Black-Chrome Mustang Projector Headlights - $200 - $250.
Chrome Mustang Headlights - $150 - $200.
Mustang Chrome 3PC Headlights - $200 - $250.
Smoked Mustang Headlights - $200 - $250.
Smoked Mustang LED Headlights - $200 - $250.
Mustangs from the period 1994-1998 have the following options:
Black Mustang Headlights - $150 - $170.
Black Mustang Headlights Black Corner - $150 - $160.
Black Mustang Projector Headlights - $170 - $180.
Chrome Mustang 1PC Projector Headlights - $250 - $270.
Smoked Mustang 1PC Headlights - $170 - $180.
Smoked Mustang LED Headlights - $160 - $170.
Headlights for the Mustangs of 1999-2004 periods are:
Black Dual Mustang Halo Projector Headlights - $250 - $270.
Black Mustang Headlights Amber Corners - $170 - $190.
Black Mustang Projector Headlights - $240 - $260.
Chrome Mustang 1 PC Projector Headlights - $250 - $260.
Smoked Mustang Halo Projector Headlights - $220 - $240.
Smoked Mustang Headlights - $180 - $200.
And for the Mustangs recent models from the period 2005-2009, the options are:
Black Mustang Halo Headlights - $ 240 - $ 250.
Black Mustang Halo Projector Headlights - $270 - $290.
Chrome Mustang Headlights - $340 - $360.
Smoked Mustang Headlights - $340 - $360.
These are some options for the Mustangs of all period. Many of us think that is it worth expending so much on headlights? But it really matters. A perfect headlight does not only give striking look but it also helps us during the risky night drive. All of these headlights can be found on www.wheelsmustang.com .
I am profession writer and I do regular surveys on various things. www.wheelsmustang.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Benefits of Leasing a Van or Truck for Your Small Business
- Vehicular Performance - Miles vs. Hours
- IFTA Calculation through ELD and Fleet Management
- MA 1080 – Telematics wonder by Matrack
- How to reduce Driver Detention?
- Transition from AOBRD to ELD
- The Truck Drivers of the Future - Millennials
- Combating Cargo Theft
- How to find a good trucking company?
- Customise Your Ute With Ute Storage Drawers
- 5 Significant Factors You Should Consider Before Renting a Vehicle
- Do You Need a Truck Rack?
- Self-Driven Vehicles Testing Guidelines Tightened
- Driver Buddy The Latest Technology in Driver Management.
- 5 Reasons to Begin a Career as a Truck Driver
- Buying A Used Forklift
- Increased Fatality Rates Due to Commercial Truck Rollover Accidents
- Train Air Horns Sound
- 6 fascinating facts about Caterpillar
- The world’s biggest and deepest mines
- Featured Equipment: Komatsu WA500-3 Loader
- How Cargo Vans Can Uplift Your Business
- Tax deductions to drive plant and equipment sales
- How to avoid truck blind spots
- How we remain safe on the road and you can too
- Hall of Fame celebrates our Aussie truckers
- The future of Australian mining metals: liquid natural gas
- Top 5 facts about the largest Caterpillar wheel loader
- Turbo Diesel Pick Up Trucks and Fuel Dilution Issues
- Truck Accessories-Many fix real troubles