Email Based Marketing Offers 3 Distinct Advantages
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published April 15, 2010
- Word count 424
Every online business should be build a list of email addresses that can be promoted to through an email based marketing campaign. By doing so you can easily increase the rate at which your business grows in a very efficient manner. Having the ability to make direct contact by email with a list of people who have already shown an interest in what you promote is a HUGE advantage.
Here are 3 compelling advantages that you can benefit from when you build a list that you can promote to when conducting business online.
When you build a list you are attracting people who have a specific interest to sign up on your opt-in page to receive further information relative to this interest. Once they have signed up they are agreeing for you to make contact by email with them. You now have a list of email addresses of people who have a particular interest that you can send promotional messages.
As long as your messages remain relevant to the list subscribers' interest the messages will be appreciated and more effective. Most importantly this will make your sales conversion rates much higher when you do promote anything.
Write your email send it and go tend to other areas of your business. Time and effort is not spent on generating or attracting new traffic but instead is focused on increasing your marketing effectiveness with your list. It is therefore time well spent and a more efficient use of your marketing efforts. Once again due to the fact that you know what is of interest to list members it makes it much easier to promote to them and this will increase your sales conversion rate.
Besides the minimal cost of an auto-responder service (you do have one, right?) there is no cost involved. Your only investment is the effort and time you may invest into putting together the messages you send out.
An email based marketing campaign is one of the most efficient and effective ways to rapidly grow an online business. Having the ability to make direct contact by email with a list that will accept your promotional messages can save you time and money while also increasing your profits. Although it does takes some effort to build a list the advantages you can gain as we discussed here today definitely make your efforts more than worth it. In time you will come to realize that this list of email addresses you have collected is the biggest business asset you have!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Powerful business email with MDaemon Messaging Server
- Email Marketing By Spoken Communication
- MDaemon Messaging Server - a business email server for Windows
- How to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
- Avaya Users Email List - Avaya Users Mailing Data - B2B Technology Lists
- Autodesk Users Email List - Buy AutoDesk User List - B2B Technology Lists
- Actuate Users Email List - Actuate Users Mailing List - B2B Technology Lists
- Email etiquette nightmares we could all do without
- Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
- Print to Mail Automation for Corporate Businesses.
- Get Reliable Solution to Wipe Out Hiccups Related To Hotmail
- B2B Mailing List | B2B Email List | B2B Data List-B2B Leo
- VMware Users Email List-B2B Leo
- How to Download AOL Desktop Gold?
- Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, and Beyond
- Why Disaster Recovery Solutions is Unavoidable?
- E-delivery is the Green Step to Business Success
- How important is Automail System for B2B Communications?
- How to prevent e-mail attacks
- Can social media replace email marketing?
- QuickLock - A Disruptive New Office Technology?
- Don’t Let Your Email Ruin Your Chances: Professional Email Etiquette
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Email Productivity with Gmail Filters
- 7 Subject Line Tricks to Get Your Emails Opened
- How To Make Your List More Responsive
- Lead Capture Systems – Getting More Customers
- Do’s and Don’ts when sending email
- Easy steps on how to build your Email marketing list
- Do More with Your Email with the EverDesk Email Client