Panic Attack Self Help
- Author John Right
- Published May 11, 2010
- Word count 354
Are you suffering with panic attacks? Do your regularly feel like you’re going insane or that you’re going to die?
If you do I know how you feel. This was my life for a long time, and I would spend my days in constant fear and worry. If you are suffering like this at the moment you should know that there is hope, and there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I have outlined below some of the ideas that helped me over the years and hopefully will help you too.
- Feel the limit of your panic
Allot of people who suffer with panic attacks feel like their panic attacks have no limit and will be completely overwhelmed by them. The truth is however that there is a limit to your panic. Take a moment next time you’re having a panic attack, and try and make the feelings worse. What you will notice is that the panic does have a limit and a point at which it cannot get any stronger. Doing this regularly will give you more confidence when dealing with the panicky feelings, as you realise that you are stronger than they are.
- You’re not going to die
Allot of people who suffer with panic attacks think that they are going to die when they are suffering with a panic attack, but the fact is that you are not going to die, and no one in the history of panic attacks has ever died from having one. The fact is that they are not pleasant and they can feel terrible but you will not perish, I promise you.
- Eye movement
When we move our eyes back and forth during REM sleep, some people say that we are processing emotions, and some people have used this idea to help them with panic attacks as well. Next time you are having a panic attack try staying with the feelings and moving your eyes back and forth from left to right. When you do, you may find your emotions calming down as the energy is processed by your brain.
If you would like to put an end to your panic attacks right now, go to http://www.anxietyhealingbook.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Most popular nature sounds for stress relief
- Meditation Enhances Cooperation
- 5 Things All Working Millennial Women Can Do to Keep the Stress at Bay
- 6 Effective Ways to be relieved from Stress
- Shower Meditation
- Guide on High School Preparation for Law School
- Resiliency Clues From Marvel Characters & Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Nationally Recognized Psychotherapist Bill Benson, LMFT, LPCC Questions the Commonly Held Definition of Stress
- Midlife Crisis is a scam
- 5 Keys To Stress Relief
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- What to do About Stress?
- Eliminate Time Clutter - Create A Not To Do List
- How Stressful Thinking Impacts You
- How much time do you waste each day doing routine things?
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger. It’s True!
- Are Your Friends There When You Need Them?
- How to defeat stress.
- How to Change an Unhealthy Behavior that Seems to be a Solution to a Problem
- Tips on How to Avoid Getting Stressed at Christmas
- Managing Your Papers: Inbox, Outbox, and Everything In Between
- Concrete Ideas on How to Cope With Stress
- How To Cope With Pressure At Work
- Stopping Panic Attacks Naturally
- Creating a Peaceful Place – Simple Stress Reducing Technique
- How To Hang In There Mentally When You Have Money Worries
- Work Life Amalgamation
- How to Live Stress-Free and Happy
- Job Stress and Your Health
- Why Should I Care About Stress?