People Marry When They Fall In Love
- Author Mr.l. Elijah Massey
- Published September 10, 2010
- Word count 732
PEOPLE MARRY WHEN THEY FALL IN LOVE
Marriages can be trying, for instance what if one day your spouse announces out the blue that he or she is leaving you because they don't love you anymore, this type of news can be very trying and is the greatest bomb shell you could ever receive in your marriage so be prepared for what lies ahead.
ARE IMPENDING MARITAL DISASTER IN THESE SYMPTOMS AND SIGNS?
It's up to you whether to make the first move of putting your marriage back together. If your spouse agrees with you all the time now and has little attention of matters that used to throw them in a fit then you need to sit down together and talk about what's wrong in order to save the marriage. Be innovative in stating your case when arguing and remember you should be replacing the tire not using the same old one with the hole in it. Your spouse might be upset with you over something else that occurred earlier that day and your spouse might be showing their unhappiness through petty squabbles or sour remarks. If your spouse thinks you are joking, just repeat your request. Married couples tend to only hear what their spouse is saying and they don't truly listen with their ears or their hearts to one another which will lead to a divorce eventually. For example:tell your spouse that you need a hug six times in one day.
You can choose to change your reaction any time, because choices are not always final. The announcement that marriage is at the verge a breakup is a wake up call for you. Your negative reaction to your marriage crisis could declare war against your spouse by being insulting, talking negatively to your spouse or by physical assaults. Try using a different approach, the by ways are plentiful. Accepting that your marriage is on the brink could influence the future outcome between divorce and a happy union.
ARE THERE COMMONLY FELT REACTIONS IN A MARITAL CRISIS?
Myth 3. This is not a hopeless situation because your spouse can always change his mind. You will rely on time because it is a great healer. Then loneliness is the final emotion when the spouse will consider finding another partner if any or dealing with a dating scene once more.
HOW DO I SAVE MY MARRIAGE AFTER MY HUSBAND COMMITTED INFIDELITY?
You both have to understand why your spouse cheated so you can solve the underlying reason for his behavior. Changes in both you will give a better chance for your relationship to survive. Is your spouse really in love with the other party or was it just a fling? Was your spouse drunk when the affair started? Let your spouse lay their card on the table.
WHAT ARE SOME HELPFUL GUIDELINES FOR A HAPPY MARRIAGE?
Although money cant buy happiness, it is important. Look for resources which can help you. It does not matter who is right or wrong when you argue. It is the duty of the breadwinner to earn money to support his family, so they should be creative in thinking of possible sidelines to stretch their income. Avoid the trap of telling your partner that he is wrong. There is a saying that when poverty knocks, love goes out of the window. Be a dependable spouse, keep your promises otherwise she/he will lose trust.
WHAT ARE WAYS TO PRESERVE YOUR MARRIAGE
You will be conditioning his mind on his next move. Make the initiative to be intimate with your spouse by getting rid of any distractions, holding hands, cuddling, watching the sun rise, listening with your heart and sharing your feelings. You can't save your marriage if your spouse does not cooperate. You love your kids, you take care of them properly. Your kids will raise their own families and you are retired. Marriage experts have made many contributions and come up with the common denominators to assist couples with having a successful marriage. Plan activities that are only for the two of you.
IS THIS MARRIAGE BEING SAVED?
As you change for the better, there will be a ripple effect in all areas of your life. You can both agree to disagree. Do you want to be part of the statistics? It is never too late to change and decide to turn over a new leaf.
save your marriage & avoid divorce
if there is hope, there is a wayhttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Should You Opt For A Postnuptial Agreement?
- What is a C100 Child Arrangements Form and When Do I need One?
- Co-Parenting After Divorce: 3 Benefits for Your Family
- Divorce and Children During the Holidays
- What Factors Determine the Type and Amount of Alimony in Florida?
- Divorce Lawyer in Spring TX
- Spousal Maintenance and A Huge Mistake
- Top 6 Uncovered Branches under Family Law Fort Worth You Must Know
- Fort Worth’s Divorces are Painful, But It Gets Adjusted Overtime
- Navigating the Difficulties of a Divorce
- Contemplating a Divorce? Why You Need a Divorce Lawyers
- Advantages Of Being The First To Meet With A Divorce Lawyer
- Divorce Costs: The Cost Of Revenge
- Family Violence More Likely To Occur In Homes With Kids
- Divorce Property Settlement Myths
- Cross Divorces In Cyprus
- Maintenance After Divorce In Cyprus
- Help Save My Marriage: How to save your marriage when it’s only you making attempts to see it last
- Unexpected Upsides to My Parents Divorce
- Child Custody and Religion During a Divorce
- The Why and How about a Prenuptial Agreement?
- Ex-Spouse Filing For Bankruptcy? How This Affects Child Support
- A Guide To Choose The Right Divorce Lawyer
- Having Trouble Collecting Child Support From Your Ex-Spouse?
- Disconnecting From Your Spouse Online
- How Social Media Is Used In Divorce Proceedings
- Family Law: Dealing with the Stress of Divorce
- Child Custody: Grandparents Vs. Parents
- Moving Out of Michigan, Childhood Obesity and Custody
- How to Come Out Of Your Divorce With the Best Overall Outcome