Divorce For Men, Learn What It Takes To Win Your Divorce
- Author Renee Pullman
- Published December 18, 2010
- Word count 452
Divorce For Men, Know Your Outcome and Win in Divorce Court
Divorce for men, you've been warned and now you are in the midst of it. Maybe you didn’t see this coming, maybe you felt blindsided when your wife filed for divorce. None of that matters right now. What matters right now is getting a good plan going to deal with it.
Divorce for men is not the level playing field that you might suppose, there is a cultural, legal, and first filer advantage in divorce court. Since women file for divorce at twice the rate of men, the deck is stacked in their favor, but all is not lost. Get an effective plan:
The plan is nothing, planning is everything.
Those words belong to Dwight David Eisenhower and that is what he had to say about the D-Day plan. General Eisenhower mounted the greatest invasion in military history knowing that his plan was full of danger and that many parts of it just would not work, yet it was necessary to plan. I order to plan he needed the best intelligence and information he could get about what he faced on the other side of the English Channel. The deck was stacked against the Allies just as it is for a man in divorce court and the same kind attention to detail, the same understanding of the processes will also lead to your victory.
Planning out and managing your divorce is especially important and here is an important point. You cannot outsource this. Hire an attorney but don’t just leave it up to him. Learn the ins and outs of divorce; learn what is possible – how you can win, and how men get screwed. The wrong thing done here or there can literally cost you thousands of dollars.
Learn the process and determine your outcome then set the strategies to get there. You have a life on the other side of the divorce and you want to come to that life prepared to live it. You don’t want to come out of divorce court stripped and humiliated and owing a lot of money to her.
When you hire an attorney be prepared to manage the case with him. Attorneys are hard working people. They want to do a good job for you but face it, you are one small case to him. Keep on top of things yourself and be sure is doesn’t just bargain your future away so he can earn a quick fee and get on to something else. Really learn the process, make the plans, and get him to help you make it so. Divorce for men doesn't have to be a losing game.
Divorce For MenDivorce for men doesn’t have to mean the go to court and lose strategy that many men seem to use. You really can win this thing. Just click the link or go directly to http://www.ForMenDivorce.com. Divorce for men: you can win!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Suffolk Country Top 5 Rated Divorce Lawyer
- How to Cope with Divorce
- Why Should You Opt For A Postnuptial Agreement?
- What is a C100 Child Arrangements Form and When Do I need One?
- Co-Parenting After Divorce: 3 Benefits for Your Family
- Divorce and Children During the Holidays
- What Factors Determine the Type and Amount of Alimony in Florida?
- Divorce Lawyer in Spring TX
- Spousal Maintenance and A Huge Mistake
- Top 6 Uncovered Branches under Family Law Fort Worth You Must Know
- Fort Worth’s Divorces are Painful, But It Gets Adjusted Overtime
- Navigating the Difficulties of a Divorce
- Contemplating a Divorce? Why You Need a Divorce Lawyers
- Advantages Of Being The First To Meet With A Divorce Lawyer
- Divorce Costs: The Cost Of Revenge
- Family Violence More Likely To Occur In Homes With Kids
- Divorce Property Settlement Myths
- Cross Divorces In Cyprus
- Maintenance After Divorce In Cyprus
- Help Save My Marriage: How to save your marriage when it’s only you making attempts to see it last
- Unexpected Upsides to My Parents Divorce
- Child Custody and Religion During a Divorce
- The Why and How about a Prenuptial Agreement?
- Ex-Spouse Filing For Bankruptcy? How This Affects Child Support
- A Guide To Choose The Right Divorce Lawyer
- Having Trouble Collecting Child Support From Your Ex-Spouse?
- Disconnecting From Your Spouse Online
- How Social Media Is Used In Divorce Proceedings
- Family Law: Dealing with the Stress of Divorce
- Child Custody: Grandparents Vs. Parents