Harmless Pranks That Can Lighten The Mood
- Author Brendan Sinclair
- Published February 9, 2011
- Word count 413
Do harmless pranks make you smile, or do you appreciate the hilarity of little good-natured tomfoolery? If making people laugh is one of your favorite pastimes, then you are probably always looking for new ideas and creative pranks to add some amusement to your day.
Whatever the situation, you can lighten the mood and create a relaxing atmosphere with simple, harmless pranks that are easy to plan but won't cause physical injury or hurt any feelings or egos.
Pranks are a great way to build office morale and create camaraderie between co-workers. Break up the monotony of the day by stapling the printer paper together in the middle and watch while people try to make copies of documents. Join all the paperclips together or unplug an employee's keyboard and computer mouse. Enable the 'auto correct' option on a co-worker's computer and change the spelling of common words such as 'the' or 'and' so you can enjoy the amusement as they try to figure out why their computer has suddenly developed a mind of its own.
Add some excitement to a sleepover by taping up your victim's sleeping bag so only their head sticks out. Paint a moustache, or other artistry, on the faces of sleeping friends, or put on a scary mask and wake an unsuspecting guest. Away at camp? Try stealing everyone's left shoe, switch around camper's clothing, or play a recording of wild animal sounds outside the tents.
Are you looking for a harmless way to create some 'startling' fun? Have an inflatable or spring loaded object jump out at someone when they open a drawer, door, or even a gift. Use a needle to punch holes into the top of a plastic water bottle and watch the surprise when your prank recipient takes a drink.
Do you want to find a practical joke that will work on friends, family, and strangers alike? Glue a coin on the pavement and see how many people try to pick it up. Fasten down a friend's car key so they are unable to pick it up, or attach a metal soda can by a magnet to a car and imagine the puzzled looks when it doesn't blow off as they drive away.
Safe and harmless pranks are an easy way to provide a lot of laughs without offending the recipients. So, pull out your sense of humor, come up with some creative jokes, and enjoy all the smiles and laughter your antics will bring.
There are no posted comments.
- A Bobcat
- Photographs that displays emotions not just poses!
- Funny Short Stories
- Funny Christmas Stories to Share with Your Loved Ones
- Chapter 11-- Summer of '70
- Chapter 4 --1st grade
- Top Nerd Girlfriend Freakouts
- Funniest Show Touches the Heart of Everyone
- UK Property: Have you ever thought about down-sizing?
- Easy Ways To Get Whiplash Claim And Compensation
- Winnie the Pooh Quotes and Nothing Else
- One liners funny like never before
- Humor Column: The Only Blues You Should Be Playing is B.B. King
- Confessions of a cross-stitcher
- Hanging with a clock collector
- He's a Mustache Machine!
- Funny Sayings and Messages
- Secrets Behind a Successful Comedy Podcast
- Stand up comedian funny podcasts are dominating Internet radio
- Free comedy – The Smartest Way to Locate the Funniest Video Clips Online
- Los Angeles Stand Up Comedians on the Move
- The Best Free Comedy Podcasts and Comedy Radio Online
- Find the Best Free Comedy in Los Angeles
- Um.... Excuse me?
- Funny Christmas Traditions
- Top Resources To Learn How To Draw Caricatures
- Funny Tshirts In Times Of Reality And Fashion Sense
- What Makes a Good Joke
- Where One Can Put There Funny Videos