Will the nuclear leakage from Japan influence US?
- Author Cindy Chang
- Published May 25, 2011
- Word count 631
Most people worry about how far the nuclear leakage from Fukushima nuclear power plant will spread. Will the radiation leak influence our health, if it comes to New York.
By consulting the relevant domestic and international nuclear experts, and nutrition experts, we conclude that: Take New York for example, if the nuclear pollutants comes here with wind, the impact of them on our bodies, after flying over the sea, and traveling thousands of miles, become much weaker, even less than that of the radiation of the vehicle exhaust, home decoration materials, and the home appliances, like cell phones and computers, etc.
Therefore we needn’t worry too much about that.
Then how to prevent nuclear radiation if it does come to us?
- Avoid going outside or limit the time outdoors, and try to stay in a confined space.
If you have to go outdoors, cover your mouth with a wet towel, or a mouth muffle, and to minimize your skin exposure to the air, but it doesn’t mean you must wear many think clothes.
- Close the windows and doors to avoid the air circulation. If necessary, you can use
air purification equipment.
Take a shower every day.
Wear a scarf if you go outside.
What to eat to prevent the nuclear radiation
Many people are talking and worrying about the nuclear radiation leak from Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan, concerning how far the nuclear pollutants will spread. If it do hovers over us, will the radiation leak influence our health? How to prevent it?
After consulting the experts and reference books, The following methods have been concluded.
Take Vitamin AD
Drink more water: drinking water or physiological saline or sugar.
Drinking water can speed the discharge of the radionuclide with urine and feces, thus reducing the radiation damage.
- Eat cruciferous vegetables
Scientists found that vegetables and turnips are anti-radiation food. The food with the similar function includes cauliflower, olives, rape, cabbage, mustard, Chinese cabbage, radish, etc., as delicious food on our table, they are rich of antioxidant substances. The fresh vegetables are the body's "cleanser". They have a "secret weapon" - alkalescent part, which makes the blood alkaline to dissolve the toxins in the cells and then the toxins can be excreted with urine.
Eat mung bean sprouts and soy bean sprouts, tomatoes and other fruits, to ensure the vitamin intake. The vitamins have functions on the prevention and treatment of radiation damage. For instance, the vitamin K can reduce bleeding, vitamin B and P can reduce vomiting, nausea, vitamin C can accelerate the regeneration of blood cells and so on.
Have food rich in collagen, this type of food is kelp, seaweed, sea cucumbers, animal skin, bone marrow, fungus, etc., because the collagen of the food has a role of adhesion, it can help discharge the radioactive substances in the body.
Have some meat: offshore seafood is not recommended
Eat more lean meat, less fat, and increase the proportion of vegetable oil. Oleic acid can promote the regeneration of the hematopoietic system, and therefore have the best function on the prevention of radiation damage.
Have food with the function of detoxification, such as coagulated pig blood and black fungus.
Honey Green Tea: It is recommended to drink some honey green tea.
Well, as the nuclear experts says, if the nuclear pollutants from Fukushima nuclear power plant of Japan spead to your city with wind, the impact of them on your bodies, after flying over the sea, and traveling thousands of miles, becomes much weaker, even less than that of the radiation of the vehicle exhaust, home decoration materials, and the home appliances, like cell phones and computers, etc.
Therefore, don’t worry too much, and enjoy everyday.
To quote, please indicate the source.
There are no posted comments.
- SUCH BRAVE HEROES
- The origin of World Ozone day and it's significance
- Panorama India hosts unique & historical India Day Drive Thru Parade on Aug 15
- Remember the 2019, UCH class of 1986 Reunion in Hyattsville, Maryland 20783, USA?
- A Year of Pandemic Later: Thanking the Psychologists That Continue to Be Truly Essential
- India is an unbelievable country with many cultures, backgrounds, and languages: Sumeeta Kohli, Panorama India Chairperson
- Will Coronavirus Kill Quality, Free To Consume Content?
- The Boarder Crisis will only get worse
- CardioFlex Therapy Spring 2021 Community Events
- Travelling Through the Timeline
- Nicolle Stinson is called to Ministry
- Contrary To The Ethiopian Transport Minister's False & Misleading Statements - ET302 Flight Crew Did Not Follow Procedures
- What should you consider when planning an event?
- Saving the world with Eco-Powered WiFi for Events
- Make you holiday Party ‘A Fun Blasting’ with Party Energizers!
- The "Great Recession" - Ten Years Later
- From Burning Trees To a Lighthouse
- The African-American With Lewis and Clark
- Get to know about Significant event security tips
- Three Messages That Astounded Me
- How Channing's list Helps You Joining Ecstatic Events in Your City?
- Make Your Cocktail Party Best In A Cocktail Lounge Huddersfield
- Two Million Dollars Bail
- Some Simple Ways To Make Your Children's Birthday Party Huddersfield A Hit
- Can you Handle the Magic of Disney World Gay Days?
- The "Ins and Outs" of Event Budget Planning
- Sergeant Robert Bales is facing court martial for gunning down 18 civilians during a killing spree.
- Carefree is "Car Country" Every Saturday Morning
- Technological breakthroughs
- Support Adult and Pediatric Epilepsy Day at Paul Martin’s American Bistro