Geelong is the best area for wedding venue in Australia
- Author Johnny Bonner
- Published September 23, 2011
- Word count 333
At The Pier Geelong we cater for all types of celebratory occasions including intimate gatherings for milestones, religious celebrations, anniversaries and engagements. We offer a vibrant atmosphere that will add magic and prestige to your special day.
The Pier Geelong is a sparkling jewel on Geelong’s waterfront. It is a mere heartbeat from Geelong’s CBD. It is close to accommodation and with the convenience of parking available on the pier.
The event experience starts the moment you step onto Cunningham Pier. The water lapping against the pylons as you meander towards your destination taking in the sights and sounds of the Geelong’s exciting waterfront. Once inside you will be warmly greeted into our pre function area where the anticipation grows before entering into the stunning event space and experiencing a truly memorable occasion.
Music and entertainment can enhance your special occasion. The Pier Geelong has great relationships with a number of entertainers and can provide you with recommendations as you require.
Our dedicated Events team is available to help you with all aspects of planning your special occasion.
Imagine uninterrupted bay view’s stretching from Rippleside to Point Wilson and the Geelong city skyline.
Whether the bay is glistening under the sun or sparkling under the city lights, there is simply no venue more romantic. We offer a vibrant atmosphere that will add magic and prestige to your special day.
Located in the heart of Geelong’s waterfront precinct offering the perfect backdrop for your wedding day.
Whether you are having an intimate reception for 80 close friends or an elaborate event for 700 well wishers, The Pier Geelong will provide the perfect backdrop for your special day.
You will be impressed by our variety of packages as well as our team of wedding specialists to assist and guide you along every step of the way. Our team can offer advice on suppliers, event theming and will be there to ease the pre wedding nerves on the eve of your big day.
Complementing our venue is some of the finest catering that Geelong has to offer. We provide exemplary service, professionalism and mouth watering menu choices. For more details please explore our offer on wedding venues geelong and get the best deal on wedding venues geelong.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The origin of World Ozone day and it's significance
- Panorama India hosts unique & historical India Day Drive Thru Parade on Aug 15
- Remember the 2019, UCH class of 1986 Reunion in Hyattsville, Maryland 20783, USA?
- A Year of Pandemic Later: Thanking the Psychologists That Continue to Be Truly Essential
- India is an unbelievable country with many cultures, backgrounds, and languages: Sumeeta Kohli, Panorama India Chairperson
- Will Coronavirus Kill Quality, Free To Consume Content?
- The Boarder Crisis will only get worse
- CardioFlex Therapy Spring 2021 Community Events
- Travelling Through the Timeline
- Nicolle Stinson is called to Ministry
- Contrary To The Ethiopian Transport Minister's False & Misleading Statements - ET302 Flight Crew Did Not Follow Procedures
- What should you consider when planning an event?
- Saving the world with Eco-Powered WiFi for Events
- Make you holiday Party ‘A Fun Blasting’ with Party Energizers!
- The "Great Recession" - Ten Years Later
- From Burning Trees To a Lighthouse
- The African-American With Lewis and Clark
- Get to know about Significant event security tips
- Three Messages That Astounded Me
- How Channing's list Helps You Joining Ecstatic Events in Your City?
- Make Your Cocktail Party Best In A Cocktail Lounge Huddersfield
- Two Million Dollars Bail
- Some Simple Ways To Make Your Children's Birthday Party Huddersfield A Hit
- Can you Handle the Magic of Disney World Gay Days?
- The "Ins and Outs" of Event Budget Planning
- Sergeant Robert Bales is facing court martial for gunning down 18 civilians during a killing spree.
- Carefree is "Car Country" Every Saturday Morning
- Technological breakthroughs
- Support Adult and Pediatric Epilepsy Day at Paul Martin’s American Bistro