Support Adult and Pediatric Epilepsy Day at Paul Martin’s American Bistro
- Author Janice Mcinnis
- Published December 26, 2011
- Word count 350
Roseville, CA - On Sunday, November 20th, Paul Martin’s American Bistro will host a fundraiser to benefit Sutter Health’s Pediatric & Adult Epilepsy Support Program in recognition of National Epilepsy Awareness Month. Come into Paul Martin’s Roseville restaurant on Nov. 20 and mention "Sutter Epilepsy," and Paul Martin’s American Bistro will donate 20 percent of your check to Sutter’s Health Pediatric & Adult Epilepsy Program.
Since 1991, the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at Sutter Medical Center has been dedicated to caring for children and adults with epilepsy and helping those with epilepsy-like spells determine causes and solutions. The center's staff includes epileptologists (physicians specializing in epilepsy), pediatric and adult neurosurgeons, neuro nursing staff, and a 24-hour staff of monitoring technicians. The multidisciplinary team works together, evaluating the patient's seizures, diagnosing causes and deciding on the most meaningful treatment approach. The team also includes patients, loved ones and referring doctors, who play critical roles in bringing about the best possible outcomes for each patient's long-term well being.
Sutter Pediatric Epilepsy is committed to bringing state-of-the-art care to children with epilepsy both locally in Northern California and nationally. Currently, Sutter is working to provide the initiation of its Epilepsy Inpatient Unit and offering the most pediatric epilepsy monitoring units for video EEG in Northern California. In addition, this year Sutter Pediatric Epilepsy Program is bringing a new less-invasive surgical technique using laser guided surgery, one of only 20 centers in the United States. Clinical research and psychological testing is also offered for patients. Surgical and pharmacological intervention studies are constantly being evaluated in their clinical programs. They also offer a parent support group.
Paul Martin’s American Bistro is open 10am-9pm on the 20th, and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. The organic restaurant features award-winning seasonal cuisine, sourced from local farmers and purveyors promoting sustainability. True to their belief of "Eat organic. Believe in sustainable. Buy local. Love fresh" Paul Martin’s is committed to using the best local, all-natural ingredients with peak-of-the-season freshness.
Join with Paul Martin’s American Bistro to help make a difference on Nov. 20, and support this incredible program!
Paul Martin’s American Bistro features award-winning seasonal cuisine, sourced from local farmers and purveyors promoting sustainability. True to their belief of "Eat organic. Believe in sustainable. Buy local. Love fresh." Paul Martin’s is committed to using the best local, all-natural ingredients with peak-of-the-season freshness. Let this organic restaurant cater your wedding or special occasion. (http://www.Paul MartinsAmericanBistro.com).Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Boarder Crisis will only get worse
- CardioFlex Therapy Spring 2021 Community Events
- Travelling Through the Timeline
- Nicolle Stinson is called to Ministry
- Contrary To The Ethiopian Transport Minister's False & Misleading Statements - ET302 Flight Crew Did Not Follow Procedures
- What should you consider when planning an event?
- Saving the world with Eco-Powered WiFi for Events
- Make you holiday Party ‘A Fun Blasting’ with Party Energizers!
- The "Great Recession" - Ten Years Later
- From Burning Trees To a Lighthouse
- The African-American With Lewis and Clark
- Get to know about Significant event security tips
- Three Messages That Astounded Me
- How Channing's list Helps You Joining Ecstatic Events in Your City?
- Make Your Cocktail Party Best In A Cocktail Lounge Huddersfield
- Two Million Dollars Bail
- Some Simple Ways To Make Your Children's Birthday Party Huddersfield A Hit
- Can you Handle the Magic of Disney World Gay Days?
- The "Ins and Outs" of Event Budget Planning
- Sergeant Robert Bales is facing court martial for gunning down 18 civilians during a killing spree.
- Carefree is "Car Country" Every Saturday Morning
- Technological breakthroughs
- Geelong is the best area for wedding venue in Australia
- How to buy Football Tickets Safely
- New Zealand’s Struggle with Marijuana
- Whitefish Community Foundation hosts Third Annual Summer Art Social Fundraiser
- Metro Detroiters Help Homeless Veterans
- Planning an Event? Find the Top DMC in Chicago and Milwaukee
- New York's "Serious Injury" Requirement – A Recent Car Accident Case That The Jury Blew