Experienced Divorce Lawyers
- Author Russell W. Ray Pllc
- Published April 14, 2012
- Word count 462
Undergoing the processing of separation and divorce from a spouse is an emotionally and financially troubling time. If you have been considering separation from your spouse it is essential that you contact an experienced divorce attorney as soon as possible. Obtaining a knowledgeable divorce lawyer before the divorce process will ensure the best possible outcome for both yourself and for your family. Russell W. Ray PLLC, is a law firm operating in both the D.C metro as well as the northern Virginia areas. Their skilled and compassionate attorneys have helped countless individuals in a variety of unique divorce proceedings including cases involving child custody, equitable distribution, spousal support and even military divorces.
Remember that your lawyer is responsible for much of the coordination between you the court and your spouse's attorney to insure that everyone has accurate information you must begin by providing specific information to your attorney. When you decide to undergo the process of divorce here are some things to remember. You should make a list of any questions, issues or concerns you may have surrounding the divorce. These might include child custody issues, spousal support inquiries or other information surrounding why you are seeking a separation. This information should be as specific as possible, and include accurate time frame of events. In addition you should compile important documents before hand as many things will need to be filed immediately. You should be actively involved in your divorce proceedings so if your divorce attorney begins referring to things in a legal jargon that is confusing to you do not hesitate to stop and ask them to clarify using layman's terms. Another important thing to remember is to be respectful when talking to your divorce lawyer. They understand how emotional frustrating divorce proceedings can get especially when issues such as child custody and child support come into play. However getting angry at your child support lawyer will not help matters remember they are working for your best interests as well as the interests of your children. Lastly, make sure you have a reliable way to contact your lawyer, some individuals may prefer phone calls while others like email during your initial consultation you should solidify which method is preferred so you can get a hold of your lawyer in case any new developments emerge.
Russell W. Ray PLLC, understands the complexities that surround domestic cases and has experienced divorce attorneys that are willing to help you complete your divorce proceedings in the easiest way possible. While they strive to settle matters in a mediation type setting their practiced attorneys won't hesitate to zealously defend you and your interests in court. So contact the knowledgeable divorce lawyers at Russell W. Ray PLLC today and inquire about their free case evaluation today.
Russell W. Ray PLLC, is an experienced law practice that operates in both the areas of D.C as well as northern Virginia. Their skilled attorneys will be able to assist you matters concerning both family law as well as bankruptcy. http://www.russellraylaw.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Suffolk Country Top 5 Rated Divorce Lawyer
- How to Cope with Divorce
- Why Should You Opt For A Postnuptial Agreement?
- What is a C100 Child Arrangements Form and When Do I need One?
- Co-Parenting After Divorce: 3 Benefits for Your Family
- Divorce and Children During the Holidays
- What Factors Determine the Type and Amount of Alimony in Florida?
- Divorce Lawyer in Spring TX
- Spousal Maintenance and A Huge Mistake
- Top 6 Uncovered Branches under Family Law Fort Worth You Must Know
- Fort Worth’s Divorces are Painful, But It Gets Adjusted Overtime
- Navigating the Difficulties of a Divorce
- Contemplating a Divorce? Why You Need a Divorce Lawyers
- Advantages Of Being The First To Meet With A Divorce Lawyer
- Divorce Costs: The Cost Of Revenge
- Family Violence More Likely To Occur In Homes With Kids
- Divorce Property Settlement Myths
- Cross Divorces In Cyprus
- Maintenance After Divorce In Cyprus
- Help Save My Marriage: How to save your marriage when it’s only you making attempts to see it last
- Unexpected Upsides to My Parents Divorce
- Child Custody and Religion During a Divorce
- The Why and How about a Prenuptial Agreement?
- Ex-Spouse Filing For Bankruptcy? How This Affects Child Support
- A Guide To Choose The Right Divorce Lawyer
- Having Trouble Collecting Child Support From Your Ex-Spouse?
- Disconnecting From Your Spouse Online
- How Social Media Is Used In Divorce Proceedings
- Family Law: Dealing with the Stress of Divorce
- Child Custody: Grandparents Vs. Parents