Carefree is "Car Country" Every Saturday Morning
- Author Catherine Marr
- Published May 5, 2012
- Word count 348
Carefree Arizona—Automobile enthusiasts from all over Arizona and visitors from all over the world descend upon Carefree on Saturday mornings to attend a "Cruiz-In" at the Town Center. At this weekly event there are anywhere from fifty to over one hundred cars lining the streets around the Sundial. The variety of the one-of-a kind automobiles, hot rods, muscle cars and sport cars there is as diverse as Carefree. It is a true walk down memory lane — an attraction for everyone.
The weekly Saturday "Cruiz-In" event began when Gary Meadors, founder of the 80,000 member "Good-Guys Rod and Custom Association" purchased a home in the Valley of the Sun. He wanted to find a restaurant for Arizona’s "Good-Guys" to hang out on Saturday mornings. Venues Café volunteered to open on Saturday mornings, and Carefree became "Car Country" for Arizona’s automobile aficionados.
"Each week we have cars dating as far back as the 1920 & 30’s and all the way through modern day super cars, including Corvettes, Cobras, Ferraris, and Maseratis," said Catherine Marr, the Owner of Venues Café and car show organizer. "We especially appreciate the enthusiasts and enjoy their support of our restaurant."
"Many groups, such as the Porsche Club, plan a meeting or car cruise to join in the festivities," said Marr. We have had groups from all over Arizona drive to Carefree, for a morning cruise, many come back for dinner during the week."
"Every owner likes to show off their pride and joy, and share stories about their cars; we see different cars every Saturday. The great thing is bringing enthusiasts together." In addition to the cars, there is a wonderful breakfast brunch, a real favorite, enjoyed by everyone.
During the course of the year Carefree has evolved to become the perfect setting to display your toys or just "hang out" Saturday Mornings. Downtown Carefree has over 300 paved, perpendicular, parking spaces for the guys to display their automobiles—surrounding the picturesque Carefree Botanical Gardens and its quintessential Sundial; undeniable beautiful.
Easy Street, Carefree, Arizona
Saturday Mornings 8:00 until Noon
Organizer: Venues Café, 480-595-9909
Venues Café is a new restaurant with an upscale American Bistro menu and casual dining atmosphere. Venues invites its patrons to relax and enjoy themselves by trying something from its wine cell, full bar, or fine menu. Along with food and drinks, Venues Café has a number of events that anyone can enjoy, from breakfast buffets to sports specials.
34 Easy Street
Carefree, AZ, 85377
Phone: (480) 595-9909
Email: email@example.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- VE Day: 2020
- Nicolle Stinson is called to Ministry
- Contrary To The Ethiopian Transport Minister's False & Misleading Statements - ET302 Flight Crew Did Not Follow Procedures
- What should you consider when planning an event?
- Saving the world with Eco-Powered WiFi for Events
- Make you holiday Party ‘A Fun Blasting’ with Party Energizers!
- The "Great Recession" - Ten Years Later
- From Burning Trees To a Lighthouse
- The African-American With Lewis and Clark
- Get to know about Significant event security tips
- Three Messages That Astounded Me
- How Channing's list Helps You Joining Ecstatic Events in Your City?
- Make Your Cocktail Party Best In A Cocktail Lounge Huddersfield
- Two Million Dollars Bail
- Some Simple Ways To Make Your Children's Birthday Party Huddersfield A Hit
- Can you Handle the Magic of Disney World Gay Days?
- The "Ins and Outs" of Event Budget Planning
- Sergeant Robert Bales is facing court martial for gunning down 18 civilians during a killing spree.
- Technological breakthroughs
- Support Adult and Pediatric Epilepsy Day at Paul Martin’s American Bistro
- Geelong is the best area for wedding venue in Australia
- How to buy Football Tickets Safely
- New Zealand’s Struggle with Marijuana
- Whitefish Community Foundation hosts Third Annual Summer Art Social Fundraiser
- Metro Detroiters Help Homeless Veterans
- Planning an Event? Find the Top DMC in Chicago and Milwaukee
- New York's "Serious Injury" Requirement – A Recent Car Accident Case That The Jury Blew
- Start your summer off to a terrific start with hog roasts from the leading caterers
- Cebu dancing inmates like Michael Jackson