Paying employees by emailing Payslip delivery
- Author Jeremy Brown
- Published November 25, 2017
- Word count 491
Paying your employee is one of the most vital things you do. But how do you allow your staffs know when they’ve been paid? This is more vital than you may realize. Many people should know when their salary hits their bank account as they have automatic payments that are triggered on specific dates.
If they depend on their monthly income to pay regular bills, but their current account is not sufficiently robust to cope up with the delays in the payment, do you want your employee to be embarrassed as they hadn’t realized their pay hadn’t arrived? If there is any kind of delay in payslip delivery, for any reason, your employee should know it so that they can make right arrangements with their bank or other financial organizations.
Many companies send batch invoicing to their employees. This is fine until there is a delay in the system and therefore the employee can’t be sure that their salary has reached their account. These time delays are specifically vital for any organization or company which has staff working overseas. According to the method of posting, there are various reasons why mail can be delayed for days, weeks, and even month in some countries. Such uncertainty of overseas delivery, along with the cost of postage, can be the right time to consider other ways of informing your employee that they have been paid.
Using a PDF emailing system has the added advantage that there is no requirement to be concerned about the security, as all the email payslips are encrypted, making the system more secure than sending hard copies through the post. Post bags may be intercepted, lost and even there are instances, when the delivery staff decided they couldn’t be bothered to deliver the mail. A computer system doesn’t have such feeling and it will never wake up in the morning not feeling well to send an email.
Payslip delivery by email is eco-friendly and nowadays that’s a vital consideration to take. Just think about the green credentials you will have with these really easy step of lessening your carbon imprint. And you can include your company’s brand logo on the payslip, thereby reinforcing your branding, or even add a monthly message for your staffs.
Organizing a Batch invoicing service is really simple and you don’t have to do it in-house. There are various companies that provide a safe email payslip service, customized to meet your requirements.
Having worked for some pretty big corporate giants in the past who still do this today, print and post these documents, it shocks me that everybody should be PDF emailing. As a start, the cost of the hard copies should be exorbitant, envelopes, paper, printer components, and postage- even those one-piece documents are costly. Sending them electronically from the payroll system, with the electronic payslip delivery system is completely safe and the most cost-efficient option.
There are no posted comments.
- Thrive in Solitude? Hand-Picked 30 Ideal Jobs Best for Introverts
- Reasons You Need Job Consultants for Finding the Best Placement Opportunities!
- Present Yourself as a ‘No Brainer’ to Hire
- You Believing Hiring Should Be Fair is the Problem
- As a Job Seeker There Are 3 Job Search Truisms You Need to Accept
- When Job Hunting Make Finding a Great Boss Your Priority
- How to Implement an Agile RPO Strategy?
- The Three Managerial Types that Will Make You Want to Walk Out the Door—and What to Do About It
- The Greatest Indian Takeaway
- 10 Compelling Reasons Why You Need a Freelancer
- 7 Horrible Mistakes you could make with Freelance Marketplaces
- What NOT to Do in the Freelance Industry
- Addicted to Freelancing? 6 Reasons We Just Can't Stop it
- The Biggest Problems with Freelancing and How You Can Fix them
- Will Freelancing Ever Rule the World ?
- Why Fresh Graduates Are Unemployed?
- How to Turn Your Passion Into a Career
- Will Remote Working Become the Norm after COVID-19?
- Youth Unemployment in Somalia
- The Best Ways to Get a Job [Research-Based]
- Should employees be given uniforms?
- Do you have a problem with your employer?
- Job Interview Preparation
- Refresh on the Definition of Professional Conduct
- Conflict At The Office? Ignore it and it will spiral into something bigger.
- A Guide to Locum Jobs in Australia - What Is Locum Work
- How Recruiters Are Evolving To Staff Open Hospital Positions
- 9 Resume Mistakes to Avoid for Job Seekers
- Koocam’s Innovative Online Teaching-Learning Solution for the Knowledge-Hungry People of Today