Can Hemp Oil Help With My Anxiety?
- Author Julianne Ethier
- Published October 1, 2019
- Word count 600
What are some of the big benefits of taking Hemp Oil? Studies have shown that Hemp oil has a lot of positive uses. Pain relief, better sleep, Anxiety relief, and many more. Hemp has a calming affect that can help in aiding with the many disorders of anxiety. Everywhere you turn it seems people are dealing with or know someone that have anxiety related issues. Can Hemp Oil help you?
Who is Suffering From Anxiety:
There are over 40 million people in the US suffering from Anxiety. 1 out of every 5 people develop at least one type of anxiety or another over the course of their life. Some symptoms to include Fatigue, Irritability and Sleep issues are common with folks who suffer with Anxiety. People also can have Headaches or even Migraines when dealing with stress which is an anxiety driven disorder. Studies have shown that Hemp Oil can help reducing symptoms.
THe Benefits of Fatty Acids for Anxiety:
What is it in Hemp oil that enables Anxiety to subside? Fatty Acids and Omega 3 and Omega 9. Proper amounts of Omega 3 and 6 have been proven to reduce both headaches and migraines. How do you know what the proper amounts are? For many people, this will differ but studies have been done and for anxiety related issues the magic number or sweet spot seems to be 300mg of Hemp oil. Lower and higher doses of Hemp oil did not seem to have the same effect. Other studies have shown that Hemp Oil helps slow down a racing mind enabling you to get better sleep. Getting better sleep makes you more refreshed and allows a better quality of life! Once you can help with Sleep issues which are a major symptom of anxiety, you can feel better and with better rest, your anxiety levels become easier to control.
Can Hemp Oil Make you "High"?
People are concerned about getting high from Hemp oil. The answer is No! Why? There are no Psychoactive ingredients in Hemp oil solely because Hemp oil is derived from Hemp Seeds and not the plant itself. Hemp seeds are the most powerful part of the plant producing quality oils rich in fatty acids which are the main ingredients to help with affecting your anxiety. Hemp oils contain Phytocanniboids & Cannabis Terpines. These play an important role in the body's endocannibinoid system ECS. This is where brain function comes from. The Brain acts on smells which is where the terpines come in play. These are floral scents, citrus, or spice smells which provide benefits for anxiety.
Is Hemp Oil Legal to Buy for Anxiety?
Is Hemp oil even legal? Yes. Hemp is legal in all 50 states but be careful when buying CBD oil as here you may want to see if it is legal in your state before purchasing. This is in part from the THC percentage that is in the oil. Hemp has less than 0.2% THC concentration in it. This is why all 50 states allow hemp oil to be sold. Along with this and the benefits it offers, there are many reasons to look into seeing if taking Hemp oil is right for you. As with any new product you choose to take, it is always wise to consult a physician before taking any new products. But after studies have shown the benefits hemp oil has to offer in helping to reduce anxiety symptoms, it could be a great alternative to prescription medications. Letting Anxiety go untreated can deplete your quality of life and lead to greater health issues. Talk to your doctor and see if Hemp oil is right for you!
Julianne has always loved finding solutions to help people live a better life! Helping someone deal with sleep disorders and anxiety is how she help start a website selling Hemp Oils. Take a look at thier selection now and see how they can help better your life with anxiety, pain relief, & getting a better night sleep!Article source: https://articlebiz.com
- Anxiety Amidst the Flames.
- Abundant Living Neuro: Your Top Choice for Neurofeedback in Tulsa
- Self-Care: Lattes and Ice Cream. Really?
- Looking for the Best Treatment for Anxiety and Depression? Here’s Why Our Approach Is Better
- Do You Feel Threatened When You’re Criticised?
- Help for Shy Women
- Do You Struggle with Dental Anxiety? Read This!
- The Fear
- Understanding Hoarding Disorder and Its Treatment
- When Choosing a Healthy Lifestyle Leads to Alienation
- How to stay healthy and positive?
- Getting Over Shyness & Social Anxiety
- 4 Book That Help You Beat Anxiety And Stress
- Yoga Techniques To Transform A Negative Mind
- Weighted Blankets for Adults with Anxiety
- Smart Techniques for Dealing with Stress
- Reducing Elderly Depression with Group Activities
- A.B.C. STOP This Anxiety
- Five Things You Must Consider When Overcoming Depression
- Panic Problems Can Be Improved Eternally
- How To Stop Anxiety Attacks - 2 Quick Tips To Treat Panic Attacks
- The Fear of Death and Dying
- Panic Diaries: A Genealogy of Panic Disorder by Jackie Orr
- Panic Attack Disorder and How to Stop It
- Settling The Cases In a Systematic Way
- How to gain more confidence in yourself!
- My Panic Attacks Treatment - 100% Natural For Women Over 30
- Understanding Mental Health
- Kick Out PTSD Thinking and Celebrate New Beginnings