Do you have a problem with your employer?
- Author Duncan Mcfadzean
- Published October 7, 2019
- Word count 269
Are you aware that in many situations you have the right to make a claim to the Employment Tribunal about your employment dispute? The type of employment dispute that can be heard at an Employment Tribunal includes unfair dismissal, racial discrimination, breach of contract and equal pay claims.
What is an Employment Tribunal?
The Employment Tribunal is responsible for hearing claims from people who believe their employer or potential employer has treated them unlawfully. They make decisions about unlawful employment disputes.
Employment Tribunal Process
Employment Tribunal proceedings have become more formal and legalistic over the years, and as a result, it has become more important for employees to be represented or supported by an experienced employment lawyer.
The employment solicitors at ELP Arbuthnott McClanachan in Edinburgh, will always review your case carefully at the outset and advise you on the scope of your employment law claims. They will tell you which claims they believe have reasonable grounds for success, and which are less strong. If they believe you have a strong case they will support and represent you throughout the Employment Tribunal claim.
Employment Tribunal Legal Fees
Ensure when you choose an employment lawyer that you understand what fees you will have to pay. A lengthy employment law dispute could cost a substantial amount in solicitor’s fees. At ELP Arbuthnott McClanachan we believe it is very important for our clients to be able to access expert legal advice on a matter as important as an Employment Tribunal claim, and we, therefore, offer fee packages which are designed to allow our clients to benefit from our employment law expertise.
ELP Arbuthnott McClanachan
Solicitors & Estate Agents in Edinburgh
Employment Tribunals https://www.elpamsolicitors.co.uk/employment-tribunals/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What NOT to Do in the Freelance Industry
- Addicted to Freelancing? 6 Reasons We Just Can't Stop it
- The Biggest Problems with Freelancing and How You Can Fix them
- Will Freelancing Ever Rule the World ?
- Why Fresh Graduates Are Unemployed?
- How to Turn Your Passion Into a Career
- Will Remote Working Become the Norm after COVID-19?
- Youth Unemployment in Somalia
- The Best Ways to Get a Job [Research-Based]
- Should employees be given uniforms?
- Job Interview Preparation
- Refresh on the Definition of Professional Conduct
- Conflict At The Office? Ignore it and it will spiral into something bigger.
- A Guide to Locum Jobs in Australia - What Is Locum Work
- How Recruiters Are Evolving To Staff Open Hospital Positions
- Paying employees by emailing Payslip delivery
- 9 Resume Mistakes to Avoid for Job Seekers
- Koocam’s Innovative Online Teaching-Learning Solution for the Knowledge-Hungry People of Today
- Tips to Write Graduate Resumes
- Unconventional Thinking or Creation of Jobs in Times of Crisis Read more: Unconventional Thinking or Creation of Jobs in Times
- 5 Things You Should Know When Looking for a Job Abroad
- Work As A Bookkeeper
- Ten Fatal Interviewing Mistakes
- Frustrated by the Job Search?
- How To Use Humor In A Job Interview
- Why Your Resume Isn’t Getting Read
- Top 8 Skills for Virtual Assistants Jobs
- How to get a job
- How RPO/ORS (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) Service is Useful for Staffing Firms: