Important Symptoms to Tell You if You’re Having an Anxiety Attack
- Author Bette Daoust
- Published November 5, 2006
- Word count 342
When it comes to breathing if you have an uncomfortable feeling or your body just seems to be failing you then it could be possible that an anxiety attack is causing your symptoms. The following are some common anxiety attack symptoms.
A Pounding Heart
Pounding heart is one of the more common symptoms of an anxiety attack. Mild to severe anxiety attacks can cause this symptom. Many people may be experiencing anxiety when they clutch their chest in fear of a heart attack or other ailment.
Shortness of Breath
When someone feels panicked due to the symptoms they are experiencing they will typically have shortness of breath which is another symptom of anxiety attack. You can easily control this symptom if you can recognize it as a part of an anxiety attack since it can seem like your world is caving in around you.
Lightheaded or Faint
In crowded areas becoming lightheaded is a common symptom of anxiety attack. People will experience this symptom if they have a phobia of being in crowds and as a result will become lightheaded or faint. This is only one symptom associated with anxiety attack even though people may think it is a more serious issue.
Fear of Losing Control
Fear of losing control is almost always present in an anxiety attack. The seeming uncontrollable preceding symptoms of light headed, racing heart and shortness of breath typically cause this fear. As if we are losing control of our own bodies this is a natural feeling.
The symptoms of an anxiety attack are not isolated to one group of people and they can vary. Based on what a person’s fears are they may experience different symptoms. Once people learn to control their anxiety attacks they can live normal lives. If you have anxiety attack symptoms that bother you, you should visit a physician and talk with them so they can help you come up with a plan to effectively overcome your symptoms when they occur so they don’t take over control of your life.
There are no posted comments.
- 4 Book That Help You Beat Anxiety And Stress
- Can Hemp Oil Help With My Anxiety?
- Yoga Techniques To Transform A Negative Mind
- Weighted Blankets for Adults with Anxiety
- Smart Techniques for Dealing with Stress
- Reducing Elderly Depression with Group Activities
- A.B.C. STOP This Anxiety
- Five Things You Must Consider When Overcoming Depression
- Panic Problems Can Be Improved Eternally
- How To Stop Anxiety Attacks - 2 Quick Tips To Treat Panic Attacks
- The Fear of Death and Dying
- Panic Diaries: A Genealogy of Panic Disorder by Jackie Orr
- Panic Attack Disorder and How to Stop It
- Settling The Cases In a Systematic Way
- How to gain more confidence in yourself!
- My Panic Attacks Treatment - 100% Natural For Women Over 30
- Understanding Mental Health
- Kick Out PTSD Thinking and Celebrate New Beginnings
- The Importance Of Dealing With Anxiety Problems
- Make PTSD Your Footstool and Rest in the Lord
- Dealing with Anxiety
- Important Lifestyle Changes to Keep Your Feelings of Anxiety at Normal Levels
- Concentration and Anxiety
- How tor Reduce with Anxiety
- OCD & Anxiety
- Find Out the Best Depression Therapy and Anxiety Treatment Los Angeles
- When Anxiety Has A Life Of Its Own
- How You Can Help Family Members Handle Cut Anxiety Disorder
- How to Get Rid of Anxiety Disorders through Anxiety therapy Treatment Options
- Stop Anxiety Thru Serenquil