Dealing with a break up
- Author Toni Dee
- Published March 6, 2009
- Word count 741
Everything looks exciting and charming. But what if one fine day your girlfriend /boyfriend tells you that it's all over, he/she doesn't love you anymore? Everything seemed to go really well. Everything we do has a purpose, an anticipated advantageous outcome. Entering a relationship starts to be an investment, which is expected to result in your favor.
Dating advice and tips can be found just about anywhere you look for them, but are they really beneficial to you? Well, it really all depends on where you get these dating advice and tips. Emotional intelligence isn’t something you’re born with – it’s learned. You can continue to learn and develop the skills of emotional intelligence throughout your life. Emotional unavailability is a byproduct that so many don't realize.
Dealing with a break up in a relationship is not easy to deal with and a lot of the times, we experience a break up with a lot of unfinished business. If you are struggling with a break up and cannot let go- you are not alone! Dealing with a break up is horrible at the best of times but when you have to see each others every day it can become insufferable. Try and remain professional and if possible talk to each other about how you are going to handle the situation at work. Dealing with a break up can be hard to do. It is especially hard to let go of unresolved anger that you have for your ex-partner.
Heartbreak is really, really painful and I know that there are times when coping with a break up can feel over whelming. I also know that, while it may sound trite to you right now, time is a healer. Heartbreak is really, really painful and I know that there are days when coping with a break up can feel overwhelming. I also know that, while it may sound trite to you right now, time is a healer.
Breakups can be particularly hard when your lives have become financially entwined. And parenting just adds to the stress. Breakups can occur for innumerable reasons, including conflicts in personality, lifestyle changes, breaches in spoken or unspoken codes of conduct or attraction to a different person. A breakup that is decided upon by only one person is commonly referred to as dumping.
Instead of sitting there thinking "how to win my ex girlfriend back?".get proactive and read on! Instead of focusing on the fact that you’re single during the holidays, concentrate on all the good things in your life. The holidays are an especially important time to be grateful for what you do have instead of what you don’t. Instead, embrace the feelings and allow yourself by crying, listening to music, talking about your feelings with a friend or writing poetry etc. These are all healthy and appropriate ways of expressing your feelings and by acting in such ways you allow yourself to accept and ultimately let go of these emotions.
Emotional intelligence isn’t something you’re born with – it’s learned. You can continue to learn and develop the skills of emotional intelligence throughout your life. Emotional unavailability is a byproduct that so many don't realize.
But There is hope...Now I can almost see you shaking your head in disbelief…And it's okay…let me ask?
Don't you know couples that have gotten back together? A girl that has taken a guy back?...or vice versa?
I bet you do…and here's the strange real clincher…Do you remember why they broke up in the first place? I bet you know at least one guy or gal that took their lover back after an affair…or unfaithfulness…or worse even?
Think about it for a sec...Sure! And I bet you know of…or have heard of at least one girl that has taken a guy back that REALLY should not have…you know the ones I am talking about…(and I know this is kind of dark)… the girls or guys that are in verbally or physically abusive relationships.
Now, that is some really dark stuff and I am not recommending to anyone to take someone back if the relationship was abusive…I am using it as a point that almost NO SITUATION is unsalvageable
I have reviewed this New Program with good results, If you are looking to try to get someone back into your life.
For more information http://www.usfreeads.com/1658415-cls.htmlArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Co-Parenting After Divorce: 3 Benefits for Your Family
- Divorce and Children During the Holidays
- What Factors Determine the Type and Amount of Alimony in Florida?
- Divorce Lawyer in Spring TX
- Spousal Maintenance and A Huge Mistake
- Top 6 Uncovered Branches under Family Law Fort Worth You Must Know
- Fort Worth’s Divorces are Painful, But It Gets Adjusted Overtime
- Navigating the Difficulties of a Divorce
- Contemplating a Divorce? Why You Need a Divorce Lawyers
- Advantages Of Being The First To Meet With A Divorce Lawyer
- Divorce Costs: The Cost Of Revenge
- Family Violence More Likely To Occur In Homes With Kids
- Divorce Property Settlement Myths
- Cross Divorces In Cyprus
- Maintenance After Divorce In Cyprus
- Help Save My Marriage: How to save your marriage when it’s only you making attempts to see it last
- Unexpected Upsides to My Parents Divorce
- Child Custody and Religion During a Divorce
- The Why and How about a Prenuptial Agreement?
- Ex-Spouse Filing For Bankruptcy? How This Affects Child Support
- A Guide To Choose The Right Divorce Lawyer
- Having Trouble Collecting Child Support From Your Ex-Spouse?
- Disconnecting From Your Spouse Online
- How Social Media Is Used In Divorce Proceedings
- Family Law: Dealing with the Stress of Divorce
- Child Custody: Grandparents Vs. Parents
- Moving Out of Michigan, Childhood Obesity and Custody
- How to Come Out Of Your Divorce With the Best Overall Outcome
- Fathers’ Custody Rights Matter
- 3 Reasons to Update Your Will