There Is Assistance For Single Mothers
- Author Melissa Vanderlaan
- Published April 6, 2010
- Word count 347
If you find yourself a single mom and realize that times are tough and it's very hard to make ends meet, you are not alone. It's a tough job playing the role of mother, finance manager, worker, etc. when you are alone.
Going back to school is always an option if you can figure out a way to pay for it. What if I told you there is financial aid for single mothers? Or it could be that you need help paying your bills. Life can bring unexpected expenses that can drain the account and cause you to reach for a credit card or let other bills go unpaid. If you need help paying for daycare, finding a job, or just putting food on the table, there are several types of financial assistance for single mothers that you can tap into.
Child support and alimony are not always reliable. There are ways to obtain help with this - help with legal fees, etc. Contact your local social services group for more information on help.
Sometimes you may just need a helping hand to get you back on your feet. It doesn't mean that you are going to be living on welfare, or are a dead beat. It just means that you are going through what a lot of people both men and women are - financial difficult times.
If you have children, you owe it to them to seek and receive help. There are forms of assistance out there to help you in your time of distress. At least you are taking a step in the right direction and seeking after that help. You owe it to your children and yourself. Go ahead and apply for financial aid to go back to school, especially if it means you will get a better paying job when you are finished. Tap into valuable resources to help you collect child support. Take advantage of the programs that exist just for single moms. Plan to use assistance programs as a temporary solution; just one step in your plan for the future.
There are no posted comments.
- Co-Parenting After Divorce: 3 Benefits for Your Family
- Divorce and Children During the Holidays
- What Factors Determine the Type and Amount of Alimony in Florida?
- Divorce Lawyer in Spring TX
- Spousal Maintenance and A Huge Mistake
- Top 6 Uncovered Branches under Family Law Fort Worth You Must Know
- Fort Worth’s Divorces are Painful, But It Gets Adjusted Overtime
- Navigating the Difficulties of a Divorce
- Contemplating a Divorce? Why You Need a Divorce Lawyers
- Advantages Of Being The First To Meet With A Divorce Lawyer
- Divorce Costs: The Cost Of Revenge
- Family Violence More Likely To Occur In Homes With Kids
- Divorce Property Settlement Myths
- Cross Divorces In Cyprus
- Maintenance After Divorce In Cyprus
- Help Save My Marriage: How to save your marriage when it’s only you making attempts to see it last
- Unexpected Upsides to My Parents Divorce
- Child Custody and Religion During a Divorce
- The Why and How about a Prenuptial Agreement?
- Ex-Spouse Filing For Bankruptcy? How This Affects Child Support
- A Guide To Choose The Right Divorce Lawyer
- Having Trouble Collecting Child Support From Your Ex-Spouse?
- Disconnecting From Your Spouse Online
- How Social Media Is Used In Divorce Proceedings
- Family Law: Dealing with the Stress of Divorce
- Child Custody: Grandparents Vs. Parents
- Moving Out of Michigan, Childhood Obesity and Custody
- How to Come Out Of Your Divorce With the Best Overall Outcome
- Fathers’ Custody Rights Matter
- 3 Reasons to Update Your Will