How tor Reduce with Anxiety
- Author Douglas Mccoy
- Published December 12, 2011
- Word count 349
When using the term anxiety many think that it is a specific disease but it is really a general term for a few diseases. Anxiety is broken down in five very different mental conditions, they are Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or OCD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder more commonly known as GAD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Panic Attack Disorder, and Social Anxiety Disorder. The five terms that make up anxiety are all philological illnesses.
Anxiety relief can be found through training your brain not to worry or pills can be taken. Drugs can cure people of their anxiety but can cause people to have a lot of problems. Training your mind can cure anxiety and help can one's life altogether. Training to control your mind can be tough from many different sources but be careful when choosing a source. Anxiety is just the stress and worry at an unhealthy level which can lead to panic attacks, high blood pressure, and unhealthy habits. Almost all adults have anxiety but has been found in young kids. Lack of other children interaction and a since of neediness for an adult they are close to is a good sign that a child is suffering from anxiety. Ways to tell if a child has anxiety is to see how they react to surprises, separation and interaction with other children.
In a survey about 65% of women said that they had excessive worry throughout their day. Women suffering from worry about everyday life have Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Post-Traumatic Stress disorder is when someone has experienced an event where harm was afflicted on them or the threat of harm was afflicted on them. Post-Traumatic Stress can cause people to flash back to that event and fear that it will happen again. Panic Disorder is when someone has to much going on at once and their body started to go into overload. Fear of speaking to person or a group of people is social anxiety. Shaking and sweating are often tall tell signs of social anxiety. The first step in curing your anxiety is finding out what type of anxiety you have.
There are no posted comments.
- 4 Book That Help You Beat Anxiety And Stress
- Can Hemp Oil Help With My Anxiety?
- Yoga Techniques To Transform A Negative Mind
- Weighted Blankets for Adults with Anxiety
- Smart Techniques for Dealing with Stress
- Reducing Elderly Depression with Group Activities
- A.B.C. STOP This Anxiety
- Five Things You Must Consider When Overcoming Depression
- Panic Problems Can Be Improved Eternally
- How To Stop Anxiety Attacks - 2 Quick Tips To Treat Panic Attacks
- The Fear of Death and Dying
- Panic Diaries: A Genealogy of Panic Disorder by Jackie Orr
- Panic Attack Disorder and How to Stop It
- Settling The Cases In a Systematic Way
- How to gain more confidence in yourself!
- My Panic Attacks Treatment - 100% Natural For Women Over 30
- Understanding Mental Health
- Kick Out PTSD Thinking and Celebrate New Beginnings
- The Importance Of Dealing With Anxiety Problems
- Make PTSD Your Footstool and Rest in the Lord
- Dealing with Anxiety
- Important Lifestyle Changes to Keep Your Feelings of Anxiety at Normal Levels
- Concentration and Anxiety
- OCD & Anxiety
- Find Out the Best Depression Therapy and Anxiety Treatment Los Angeles
- When Anxiety Has A Life Of Its Own
- How You Can Help Family Members Handle Cut Anxiety Disorder
- How to Get Rid of Anxiety Disorders through Anxiety therapy Treatment Options
- Stop Anxiety Thru Serenquil