Stop Spam Comments
- Author James Dann
- Published June 9, 2010
- Word count 402
Because commenting can be used successfully to increase your rankings, a lot of people abuse it by placing spam comments on blogs. Thankfully, there are tools available to bloggers to prevent this type of spam but unfortunately it is still commonplace.
Makes the blog more interesting to readers - bringing them back again and again. Comments add to the content of the blog making it more valuable to search engines, thus giving it more exposure. Obviously comments add new fresh content bringing the search engine spiders around more frequently, meaning more and faster indexing.
Spam comments are usually ignored by some bloggers not knowing the harmful effect of it. Before, I have no idea what spam comment was but as I explore the blogosphere and the search engine world I have now a better understanding of it. After knowing what spam comments are I realize that I’ve done it so many times and sooner or later it will hunt me back. You might done the same thing, When you post a comment on someone’s blog posts you also leave a link to your blog.
The way to improve your site’s search engine optimization and search engine rankings is to attract backlinks to your site. Which backlinks are valuable? Mostly, it is sites that have relevant content to your site that have quality content. For bloggers these sites are easy to find - it’s the popular blogs in their niche that are already doing well.
Social networking sites can cause significant privacy issues, for instance. Since other people are able to see your pages and your profile, they can use that information against us. While many would like their profiles to be among the most popular on MySpace, some people would prefer to keep personal information and their identities hidden and safe from people they don’t know personally.
If you have a product and need to get traffic to your blog there are many ways like placing ads on different websites, Google AdWords and other PPC programs, but we need to spend money for that. Commenting on other blogs of the same niche is one of the successful methods.
Selling other peoples products allows you to avoid the cost of product development, customer service and shipping and handling. By locating an affiliate product from any of the numerous available vendors online you have now got something to sell.
There are no posted comments.
- How Detect Fake Price Increase of a Cryptocurrency?
- El Salvador Adopts BitCoin
- Stopping Fax Spam
- Easiest way to remove Chrome Search Today
- Chrome Search Today deletion, ways of penetration and methods of protection
- How to uninstall malicious Untabs application
- Our Lucky Sites browser hijacker and its deletion
- How to Track SPAM Calls – Beat the Telemarketer
- How to remove Marketing Research adware from Windows and all browsers
- How to uninstall Searchgra hijacker from Windows and from all browsers
- How to recognize adware, and how to remove it completely
- Online Relationship Building Takes The Steady Road To Success
- 10 Reasons Not To Spam
- Virus Spyware Removal - Will Antivirus Software Protect Me?
- How to Recover Your Rankings on Google
- How To Prevent Yourself From Being Phished
- Everybody Produces Spam.
- Looking for SPYWARE BLOCKERS? Yes, SPYWARE BLOCKERS. It's all here!
- In What Way An Email Spam Blocker Will Save You Time And Effort
- Closing the POP3 protocol gap: how known errors are being solved with the brand new popConnect 10 from Visendo
- How to Remove Tango Toolbar Virus
- Is AWeber Spam? Could Email Marketing Compromise Your Business?
- Spam and small businesses
- How to get protected from spammers
- Danger, spyware is a serious threat!
- Speed up the performance of your PC
- Another Facebook Spam E-mail Again?
- Don't let spam bots grab your email address!
- Spam Filter