Speed up the performance of your PC
- Author Elize Potgieter
- Published February 19, 2010
- Word count 526
Computers are essential in every aspect of our lives. We need them at work, school, business, recreation and a lot more. Because of this importance, you will virtually find every household equipped with PCs or laptops. Since this device is important in our day to day activities, keeping the computer in excellent shape is a must. But since this is regularly used, computers would start to malfunction and result to slow PC XP. There are actually several reasons why computers start to slow down its performance and how to resolve them.
The very first cause of a slow PC XP is the registry. This is basically responsible for holding the entire computer system, hardware and the software preferences. Registry will be damaged once it is infected with dirt hence cleaning is a must. This will not only free up the space but registry cleaning would also solve some of your computer system's errors that can give you computer problems in the near future. To clean the registry, you can find different cleaning registries in the market today. You just have to guarantee that what you will choose is updated and reliable. Cleaning your computer's registry will do miracles on your computer's performance and speed.
The spyware and viruses could also be one of the reasons of a slow PC XP. Once surfing the web, you will eventually encounter viruses and spywares that would infect your PC. Staying out of the internet is not an option instead, you have to make sure that your computer is installed with a virus or spyware scanner in order to prevent any virus infection. These spyware/virus scanner will clean and delete all these harmful viruses that could cause havoc to your computer's entire performance. Do not settle for any substandard anti-spyware as this won't help you in increasing your computer's speed. What you need is a good quality antivirus that can do great wonders in your PC. This computer trouble must be immediately solved as this could not only slow PC XP but also put your computer to a complete halt.
And lastly, your computer's slow performance could be the cause of too little memory. As too much computer breakthroughs happen, more and more computer programs need more RAM in order for the computer to run smoothly. A computer equipped with sufficient RAM is a must in order to let your computer perform its topnotch shape. Adequate RAM is also important especially if you are running multiple programs at a time. A computer with a Windows XP operating system can usually run with a 512 MB of memory. But if your computer is equipped with many programs and applications, it needs twice as much as RAM in order to perform faster.
There are still many other factors that could slow PC XP however the above mentioned factors are the most common. These three, corrupt registry, viruses and inadequate memory are the factors that you should be careful about in order not lose your computer's speed.
Kris Mainieri is an accomplished Computer Tech focusing on innovative and unique ways to help people take their computing performance to a whole new level free.
Elize Potgieter business consultant and owner, also expert list builder you can read more about all my articles at http://www.elizesvideoreview.com
Eliz is an PC enthusiast and owns http://www.elizesvideoreveiw.
If you liked this article, visit my site
today and find out the easy way to Speed Up ANY ComputerArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How Detect Fake Price Increase of a Cryptocurrency?
- El Salvador Adopts BitCoin
- Stopping Fax Spam
- Easiest way to remove Chrome Search Today
- Chrome Search Today deletion, ways of penetration and methods of protection
- How to uninstall malicious Untabs application
- Our Lucky Sites browser hijacker and its deletion
- How to Track SPAM Calls – Beat the Telemarketer
- How to remove Marketing Research adware from Windows and all browsers
- How to uninstall Searchgra hijacker from Windows and from all browsers
- How to recognize adware, and how to remove it completely
- Online Relationship Building Takes The Steady Road To Success
- 10 Reasons Not To Spam
- Virus Spyware Removal - Will Antivirus Software Protect Me?
- How to Recover Your Rankings on Google
- How To Prevent Yourself From Being Phished
- Everybody Produces Spam.
- Looking for SPYWARE BLOCKERS? Yes, SPYWARE BLOCKERS. It's all here!
- In What Way An Email Spam Blocker Will Save You Time And Effort
- Closing the POP3 protocol gap: how known errors are being solved with the brand new popConnect 10 from Visendo
- How to Remove Tango Toolbar Virus
- Stop Spam Comments
- Is AWeber Spam? Could Email Marketing Compromise Your Business?
- Spam and small businesses
- How to get protected from spammers
- Danger, spyware is a serious threat!
- Another Facebook Spam E-mail Again?
- Don't let spam bots grab your email address!
- Spam Filter