Spam and small businesses
- Author Ronald Kresten
- Published April 3, 2010
- Word count 318
In today's world all businesses rely heavily on IT and email, especially if they are involved in on-line lead-generation or sales, whether wholesale or retail. For smaller businesses it is especially important that emails are managed efficiently, in order to maximise the effectiveness of a small staff team.
It is vital that genuine leads, enquiries and customers can be identified and picked up from the email inbox quickly. Delay could result in the loss of vital sales and future orders.
Despite this, everyone using email, whether as a business or a private individual, is having to deal with ever-increasing amounts of unsolicited, unwanted, and downright annoying emails – the spam we all know and hate.
Some people receive huge amounts of spam emails, especially if they are not using any kind of spam blocker, and it can cause all sorts of problems. Inboxes overflow, meaning important genuine communications may not get through. In addition, staff time has to be given to weeding out and deleting the junk email – time that is lost to the business' productivity. Also, spam emails often contain viruses, such as Adware or Spyware - and sometimes even worse – which can seriously disrupt businesses and cost considerable time and money to eradicate.
For small businesses, perhaps already on tight financial margins, this can be a calamity.
At messagestream.com we would urge small businesses to invest in a good and thorough spam filter system, for their own protection. We have a range of spam services that can screen emails for unwanted junk and quarantine these before they clog up the inbox. (They can be parked there for a few days, so that staff can check, at their leisure, to ensure no genuine email has been wrongly identified.)
These systems will ensure staff time is not wasted on endless spam, whilst genuine emails can be dealt with promptly. The whole business will be more efficient and productive.
The Article is written by messagestream.com providing Spam Filter and spam service. Visit http://www.messagestream.com for more information on messagestream.com Products & Services
___________________________Copyright information This article is free for reproduction but must be reproduced in its entirety, including live links & this copyright statement must be included. Visit messagestream.com for more services!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Stopping Fax Spam
- Easiest way to remove Chrome Search Today
- Chrome Search Today deletion, ways of penetration and methods of protection
- How to uninstall malicious Untabs application
- Our Lucky Sites browser hijacker and its deletion
- How to Track SPAM Calls – Beat the Telemarketer
- How to remove Marketing Research adware from Windows and all browsers
- How to uninstall Searchgra hijacker from Windows and from all browsers
- How to recognize adware, and how to remove it completely
- Online Relationship Building Takes The Steady Road To Success
- 10 Reasons Not To Spam
- Virus Spyware Removal - Will Antivirus Software Protect Me?
- How to Recover Your Rankings on Google
- How To Prevent Yourself From Being Phished
- Everybody Produces Spam.
- Looking for SPYWARE BLOCKERS? Yes, SPYWARE BLOCKERS. It's all here!
- In What Way An Email Spam Blocker Will Save You Time And Effort
- Closing the POP3 protocol gap: how known errors are being solved with the brand new popConnect 10 from Visendo
- How to Remove Tango Toolbar Virus
- Stop Spam Comments
- Is AWeber Spam? Could Email Marketing Compromise Your Business?
- How to get protected from spammers
- Danger, spyware is a serious threat!
- Speed up the performance of your PC
- Another Facebook Spam E-mail Again?
- Don't let spam bots grab your email address!
- Spam Filter
- The Difference between Opt-in Mails and Spam
- Simple Ways To Stop Email Spam