Four Great and Natural Remedies for Anxiety
- Author Matt Valent
- Published October 20, 2010
- Word count 524
It is normal for people to feel anxious and worry about things. Especially these days when the economy is bad and the future seems too blurry, one can not help but think and fret about what tomorrow has in store.
An anxiety attack is healthy because it is the body's natural response to difficult situations. However, if these attacks come often and they prevent you from going on with your routine or living a normal life, then you probably have a disorder. A person who feels nervous and anxious with no apparent reason may be suffering from generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
GAD is excessive and unrelenting worrying. This makes relaxation impossible, and although you may be worrying about the same things that other people do like money, health, family problems, and work, you are taking these worries to a whole new dangerous level. When uncontrolled, GAD could be very hazardous. This is why at the onset of it, you must try some natural remedies for anxiety and be on top of the situation.
Below is a list of natural remedies for anxiety that may come in very handy to help you in overcoming being a worrywart:
Touch Therapy - Massage or touch therapy has been proven to be one of the most effective natural remedies for anxiety. The touch has the power to free your mind of worries and it stimulates you to adapt a calmer personality. It also regulates your blood circulation and relieves you from some muscle and joint pains. With some stroking and kneading on important pressure points, your body can produce hormones that will lower your anxiety level and increase your happy hormones.
Meditation - Some therapists believe that mediation is a convenient way to get over anxiety. It may be done anywhere and any time, although it is recommended to be performed in a quiet, open place. This activity increases the individual's focusing power, which in turn helps him or her in conquering unnecessary worries. Remember that the most important thing in controlling anxiety is the power of your mind. No amount of synthetic medication can heal you unless you have found the way of correcting your trail of thoughts. You must find the way on how to get rid of irrational fears and misconceptions.
Diet - A modification in diet may also be one of the natural remedies for anxiety. For instance, green tea is considered as an anti-anxiety drink and therefore should be included in an anxious person's menu. It is said to calm and help the person become more relaxed. Aside from green tea, almonds, onion, orange juice, and even baking soda are said to help in alleviating high anxiety levels.
Exercise - Lately, exercise has been revealed to be one of the greatest natural remedies for anxiety. With the improved blood circulation, you are able to think better. Your better figure also helps you build confidence and physical strength which may be crucial in fighting your worries. For instance, if you know that you are strong, then you will not have to worry about being physically handicapped and being unable to work for the family.
There is more information available. Visit here now Natural Remedies For Anxiety
To find out exactly about natural remedies for anxiety visit Charles Linden ReviewArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 4 Book That Help You Beat Anxiety And Stress
- Can Hemp Oil Help With My Anxiety?
- Yoga Techniques To Transform A Negative Mind
- Weighted Blankets for Adults with Anxiety
- Smart Techniques for Dealing with Stress
- Reducing Elderly Depression with Group Activities
- A.B.C. STOP This Anxiety
- Five Things You Must Consider When Overcoming Depression
- Panic Problems Can Be Improved Eternally
- How To Stop Anxiety Attacks - 2 Quick Tips To Treat Panic Attacks
- The Fear of Death and Dying
- Panic Diaries: A Genealogy of Panic Disorder by Jackie Orr
- Panic Attack Disorder and How to Stop It
- Settling The Cases In a Systematic Way
- How to gain more confidence in yourself!
- My Panic Attacks Treatment - 100% Natural For Women Over 30
- Understanding Mental Health
- Kick Out PTSD Thinking and Celebrate New Beginnings
- The Importance Of Dealing With Anxiety Problems
- Make PTSD Your Footstool and Rest in the Lord
- Dealing with Anxiety
- Important Lifestyle Changes to Keep Your Feelings of Anxiety at Normal Levels
- Concentration and Anxiety
- How tor Reduce with Anxiety
- OCD & Anxiety
- Find Out the Best Depression Therapy and Anxiety Treatment Los Angeles
- When Anxiety Has A Life Of Its Own
- How You Can Help Family Members Handle Cut Anxiety Disorder
- How to Get Rid of Anxiety Disorders through Anxiety therapy Treatment Options
- Stop Anxiety Thru Serenquil