Short Love Poems for Valentine's Day
- Author Jason Westlake
- Published February 19, 2011
- Word count 593
Doing the right thing for Valentine’s Day depends upon the type of woman you have. Some women love all the romantic things that Valentine’s Day offers -- chocolates, short love poems, love words, flowers, stuffed bears, romantic messages, romantic dinners, etc. Other women don’t like any of that stuff on Valentine’s Day.
The reason why they don’t like it varies, but it mostly has to do with the fact that Valentine’s Day is an excuse to be romantic. It comes with the expectation of it. And for women, if you’re not romantic with them at any other point during the year, then following the expectations of Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean much to them.
So with your woman, pay attention to what she says and what she means about Valentine’s Day. Pay attention to what is important to her. And above all, make sure that you are romantic with your wife at least during some other points of the year besides Valentine’s Day, your anniversary, her birthday or Christmas.
No matter your wife or partner, you can still do something that will sweep her off her feet for Valentine’s Day, as long as it means something to her. And that’s easy enough to find out. Also, most women really do appreciate short love poems, as long it’s from your heart and you’re really trying to connect with her and be real.
Why do I know most women like this stuff? Because my wife doesn’t like all the traditional stuff for Valentine’s Day. To her, it feels contrived. And me writing love poems doesn’t necessarily mean the most to her. What really touches my wife and makes her feel loved is when I do service for her. She loves it when I clean up, when I take care of things, when I handle things. When things are taken care of, she can relaxed. If I try to write my wife a short love poem and things aren’t taken care of, you can sure bet that things won’t go over smoothly.
So before I write her any poems, which I love to do, I make sure to take care of everything else first. I make sure she’s feeling relaxed and comfortable with daily concerns. Then I write her a really nice love poem, and she loves it.
Above all, just pay attention to your partner and what makes her feel loved. And make sure to be romantic during other points of the year at an unexpected time. If you do those things and love her like she wants to be loved, you can create a truly magical Valentine’s Day for your wife.
And any short love poems you write will mean a lot to her as long as it is sincere and you’ve taken care of everything else I’ve told you. The words don’t matter in the poem. Only your intent matters. Getting the intent right is the hard part. Making sure it will be powerful and mean something to your wife is the hard part. The words are the easy part because you just write what is real for you. She knows how well you write. She cares much less about your ability then she does your intent. That’s why I’ve written about your intent and making sure you get that portion right. May you have a Valentine’s Day that deepens your relationship and deepens your love.
Read more love words, romantic messages, and other inspiring poems at
http://WhisperingsofLife.com. For short love poems, visithttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Art of Poetry
- Writing Pansophy Through Poetry
- Continuous Quality Improvement in Teaching of Poetry
- Poems - Poems
- New Cute Love Quotes
- How To Write A Love Poem?
- How To Write A Poem?Some Tips For You
- Encouragement Poems for the Broken Heart
- Christian Encouragement Poems
- Support and Encouragement Poems
- Healing Encouragement Poems
- Encouragement Poems for When You've Fallen Down
- Short Love Poems for the Passionate Lover's Heart
- Encouragement Poems
- Endearing Short Love Poems
- Short Love Poems for When it Hurts
- Romantic Short Love Poems
- Nourishing Short Love Poems
- Epic Funny Short Love Poems
- Crazy Short Love Poems
- Top 10 Ways to Write Inspiring Short Love Poems
- Top 10 Ways to Write Forgettable Short Love Poems
- All There is To Tell About Poems
- Essay writing: poetry
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson "A state of transcendent wonder"
- Musical Writers Inside Poetry
- Love is Not Love… In Shakespeare’s Sonnet 18, Anyway
- Deconstructing Moody Poems: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock and Do Not go Gentle into That Good Night
- Easter saying