Endearing Short Love Poems
- Author Jason Westlake
- Published March 3, 2011
- Word count 402
Writing endearing short love poems means that your recipient feels much closer and much more special to you after she reads your love words. I imagine the recipient would be your spouse. Writing something that makes her feel special is about your partner feeling understood, received, seen and appreciated. It means you get who she is, and most importantly, she feels that you understand her.
That’s the easiest way to write something endearing. And her feeling understood is not based upon your own estimation, but hers. You might think you understand and appreciate her, but if she doesn’t feel that way, then you don’t. Think of the TV show "Tool Time" where Tim Taylor buys his wife some tools for her birthday. He thinks he’s loving her. She doesn’t feel the same. She is the judge of whether she feels understood, loved and appreciated.
To write such a love poem does not require that you be skilled in writing. It just means that you have the intention of understanding her. You have to want to understand her, even if you’re not that great at it. You can’t label her. You can’t categorize her. You can’t analyze her. You can’t try to make her fit into a box of what you know. She doesn’t. The way you understand her is by beginning to pay attention to her feelings. Not so much her words. A big mistake men make is to pay attention to her words. That will get your balls whacked off every time. You gotta pay attention to her feelings. Women speak in feelings. What do her feelings want?
If you do nothing more than put to words the feelings she is experiencing, you will already be more than halfway to understanding your wife and to her feeling like you get her. But again, there can be judgement, no strings attached, no expectations, no ulterior motives. Your intentions must be pure.
If that’s all you do, you’ve hit a home run. Your wife will more than likely feel deeply understood. To seal the deal requires the intention that you have, your intention to understand her as she is, not as you want her to be. As long as your intention remains pure throughout, then no matter what you write, you will have written a truly endearing short love poem.
Read more love words, romantic messages, and other inspiring poems at
http://WhisperingsofLife.com. For short love poems, visithttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Art of Poetry
- Writing Pansophy Through Poetry
- Continuous Quality Improvement in Teaching of Poetry
- Poems - Poems
- New Cute Love Quotes
- How To Write A Love Poem?
- How To Write A Poem?Some Tips For You
- Encouragement Poems for the Broken Heart
- Christian Encouragement Poems
- Support and Encouragement Poems
- Healing Encouragement Poems
- Encouragement Poems for When You've Fallen Down
- Short Love Poems for the Passionate Lover's Heart
- Encouragement Poems
- Short Love Poems for When it Hurts
- Romantic Short Love Poems
- Short Love Poems for Valentine's Day
- Nourishing Short Love Poems
- Epic Funny Short Love Poems
- Crazy Short Love Poems
- Top 10 Ways to Write Inspiring Short Love Poems
- Top 10 Ways to Write Forgettable Short Love Poems
- All There is To Tell About Poems
- Essay writing: poetry
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson "A state of transcendent wonder"
- Musical Writers Inside Poetry
- Love is Not Love… In Shakespeare’s Sonnet 18, Anyway
- Deconstructing Moody Poems: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock and Do Not go Gentle into That Good Night
- Easter saying