Tips to Help You Become An Entrepreneur
- Author Shantanu Das
- Published May 7, 2013
- Word count 432
Everyone dreams. But only the truly exceptional possess the dedication and creativity to turns those dreams into a reality. Such truly exceptional people are known as entrepreneurs. These people introduce a radical new idea into the pool of over-used and copy pasted notions. Entrepreneurs are the architects of the constantly changing and improving society.
What makes an entrepreneur?
This is a question everyone has thought of when watching the success of well known entrepreneurs like DhirubaiAmbani, Bill gates, Narayan murthy etc. Passion, creativity, imagination, innovation and an unrelenting drive to succeed are the qualities that set an entrepreneur aside from the rest of the crowd. Out of the box thinking and a sense of showmanship goes a long way in today’s competitive market.
Budding entrepreneurs must possess the tenacity to succeed no matter what the harsh world might throw at them. A strong sense of self respect, confidence and good principles cultivated from an early age is a very important factor that influences the thought process of any entrepreneur. The tendency to conform to society’s norms is automatic. Any person wishing to climb the ladder of success as an entrepreneur has to break free of this tendency and have the ability to look at things from different perspective.
One of the most important aspects of an entrepreneur’s success is the idea. This little four letter word is the cornerstone and the motivation for any venture. In order for any venture to reach its full potential, you must believe in the idea 100%. Any job half done is a waste of both time and effort. Plan well and assemble a trusted team to help you. More minds thinking on the same idea helps hone it to a perfect shape.
Risk Taking is Important Too
But one cannot ignore the very high risk factor. The chances of failure are ever present. Think with a practical mind. Take into consideration all the factors of your life that may be affected by what you choose to pursue and whether you can afford the risk. Your wallet is most likely the spot most affected. Be sure to think before you invest.
Any entrepreneur who is revered in his field can tell you: There is no formula for success. Success is three parts hard work and one part chance. A life as an entrepreneur is alluring and exciting. A true entrepreneur has the all-consuming desire to see their dreams turn to reality and is bold enough to push the limits of human potential could bring about unprecedented changes in the society. That person could be you!
Impact Media is a well-staffed, proficient, education event organizer in North East India.As North East India’s leading event organizer, they seek to breathe fresh air into the overcrowded education fair sector and deliver experiences that help shape the future of millions of students.
For more information, please visit http://impactmedia.co.in/ or:
NE Career Forum Building
Lamb Road, Opp. Ugratara Temple,
Uzanbazar, Guwahati-781001, Assam, India
0361-2734994/98640 53712Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- We are all like Icebergs
- Professional Roles and Values
- Ethics entices the enrichment of morality - Warrior Credo
- Little Things Lead to Big Things
- What Your Hands Say About Your Personality ?
- Values Over Morals
- The Movie Mentality
- Are You Giving Credit To The Thunder Or The Lightning
- Is It Really Gossip
- Spartan Creed for every Deed
- 10 Essential Management skills Every Leader must possess
- Use the power of emotional ownership to get more stuff done.
- Challenging "It's Not My Job"
- Leadership is a learnable skill - recruit supervisors for attitude
- It's Not Just A Pen
- From Getting Stars to Getting Them
- Emotional Bank Accounts
- Progress Not Perfection
- Weaknesses Aren't Strengths
- Raise Your Leadership Ceiling
- The Most Important Word in Someone's Vocabulary
- How to Be a Leader Without the Power
- Leisurely Reading Helps Fuel Entrepreneurship
- How To Choose a Mentor
- A Moment Captured In Time
- How Leaders Demonstrate their Support of Diversity and Inclusion to Accelerate Business Results
- Can We Value Differences When We Can't Be Civil?
- The Power of the Pause
- Collaboration: Is it a sign of weakness or strength?
- Stop the Silent Revolution! - Part Two