Ready, Set, Let Go
- Author Jennifer Urezzio
- Published February 27, 2016
- Word count 238
There is a falsity about letting things go...we sometimes believe that if we let something go, we will never have to let it go again...wrong!
Some situations and beliefs "need" to be let go in stages or several times. And, that is ok! The big themes of challenge (not enough, not feeling safe, not trusting, etc.) are a way that we have selected to remind us to choose love. We set these big challenges up as a way to remind us that we are whole and complete, that we are Divine, that we are in fact, enough, safe, etc. Crazy pants!
So how can you start to forgive yourself for those past mistakes or missteps in your life that are preventing you from being in the feeling of happiness?
Tangible Tool For You
Take a moment and connect to your Soul via your Soul Language Team and ask yourself the following questions:
• What past mistake am I holding on to and if I let it go what am I afraid of?
• Who would I be without this past mistake and who am I because of it?
• Where is the energy of this past mistake living in my body and how is it preventing me from receiving what I desire?
Now, if you are ready and willing, you can ask Divine Intelligence to guide you in how to hand that past mistake energy over to the Divine.
Jennifer Urezzio specializes in helping people connect - to themselves, to each other, and to the Divine. She founded a new paradigm, Soul Language, which provides guidance for understanding our true nature and tools for accessing deeper levels of awareness. To learn more visit: www.SoulLanguage.us or http://www.soullanguage.us/the-book/.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Inspiration and Its Wisdom
- PUZZLE OF LIFE
- Replace The Negatives In Your Life With Positivity And Move Your Life Forward
- Leadership in Trying Times — 5 Leadership Traits
- I have a Dream and it makes me excited
- IT’S NEVER TOO LATE
- Best motivational, inspirational quotes
- Best Life Quotes of All Time
- Changing Our Mindset To Achieve Our Highest Potential
- The 7 "P"s
- You Can Pass The Test!
- How to promote your online profile (five basic steps).
- Are You a Queen or Still a Princess?
- Luck has nothing to do with it
- Forget about forgetting your insecurity — here’s what to do instead!
- Okay, so you messed up. Now what?
- Why is taking the first step so hard?
- How To Transition From a Wantrepreneur To an Entrepreneur
- Resiliency: An Equal Opportunity Resource
- Now What Did Cheri Do?
- Why the Idea of "Perfection" is BS
- A Few Words About Wayne Dyer
- 10 inspirational quotes than can improve yourself: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Decide!
- Tangible Tool - Receiving Community
- 7 Tips To Inspire Your Destiny and Life Purpose
- To Risk Or Not To Risk, That Is THE Question!
- Let's Change The World
- If Seal Is Broken... (Might as Well Laugh)
- How to Co-Create with the How
- Learning to Love