Learning to Love
- Author Jennifer Urezzio
- Published February 29, 2016
- Word count 350
One of my favorite songs to sing is – Say Something. One of the lyrics is: I’m still learning to love, Just starting to crawl. And, that is truly what being in the consciousness of love is all about…you are always learning.
This exercise is to raise your love meter…I have also included one of my prayers from my new book – A Little Book of Prayers.
Tangible Tool For You
Take a moment and connect to your Soul via your Soul Language Team and ask yourself the following questions:
• What does it feel like in my body and in my life when I’m in the consciousness of love?
• What is "holding me back" from experience love in other areas of my life?
• Am I willing and able to let that "thing" holding me back go? And, if so, what does my Soul say the next step to do that is…
Often we can utilize a prayer to do the heavy lifting for us…this is prayer from my new book might support guiding you to being in the consciousnesses of love more…
With every breath, I can feel love within me. I can feel those parts that are in doubt and fear coming home to love again.
This unification of love reminds me that I am love, I am trust, I am abundance and I am grace.
I let this feeling of love and trust surround and support me. Love and trust are my guideposts on today’s journey, and with great relief I hand over control to the Divine and relax in gratitude.
Love the prayer above…some other prayers in the book are: Letting Go of Fear, A Prayer for Freedom, Relationship with Money, Lift the Struggle and many more. You can purchase your copy of the book byclicking here. If you do purchase the book, send me the receipt and I will send you two additional prayers not in the book.
If you are interested in exploring your own Languages or offering that discovery to someone else, please secure a complimentary 15-minute private session.
Jennifer Urezzio is a master intuitive and the founder and spiritual director of Know Soul’s Language. Soul Language is a way to consciously connect with your Soul that was received through Divine Guidance. Understanding your Soul Languages allows you to access your own Soul’s guidance to accept your value, be more confident, have more impact and grow into a stronger leader.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Inspiration and Its Wisdom
- PUZZLE OF LIFE
- Replace The Negatives In Your Life With Positivity And Move Your Life Forward
- Leadership in Trying Times — 5 Leadership Traits
- I have a Dream and it makes me excited
- IT’S NEVER TOO LATE
- Best motivational, inspirational quotes
- Best Life Quotes of All Time
- Changing Our Mindset To Achieve Our Highest Potential
- The 7 "P"s
- You Can Pass The Test!
- How to promote your online profile (five basic steps).
- Are You a Queen or Still a Princess?
- Luck has nothing to do with it
- Forget about forgetting your insecurity — here’s what to do instead!
- Okay, so you messed up. Now what?
- Why is taking the first step so hard?
- How To Transition From a Wantrepreneur To an Entrepreneur
- Resiliency: An Equal Opportunity Resource
- Now What Did Cheri Do?
- Why the Idea of "Perfection" is BS
- A Few Words About Wayne Dyer
- 10 inspirational quotes than can improve yourself: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Decide!
- Tangible Tool - Receiving Community
- 7 Tips To Inspire Your Destiny and Life Purpose
- To Risk Or Not To Risk, That Is THE Question!
- Let's Change The World
- If Seal Is Broken... (Might as Well Laugh)
- How to Co-Create with the How