How to Co-Create with the How
- Author Jennifer Urezzio
- Published March 20, 2016
- Word count 401
The first step is to understand, in a deeper way, your sacred purpose (some people call this your purpose, mission or simply why am I on this planet at this time). Once you have a deeper understanding of this sacred purpose, it makes the how much, much easier.
My sacred purpose is to Alleviate Suffering Through Connection. And, in every action I take, I ask myself, "Will this help myself and others, alleviate suffering and be connected?"So let’s ask a question to get you understanding your sacred purpose more. Create a conscious connection with your Soul via your Soul Language Team and ask the following question:
"What is the one thing I want to embody fully and completely during my time on this planet?"
How does this relate to your sacred purpose? Because it is what you are here to deeply experience and then share that experience with others. If you are interested in exploring your sacred purpose, you can click here to learn about my secret sauce session.
Tangible Tool For You
So how does this help the how? Take a moment and connect to your Soul via your Soul Language Team and ask yourself the following questions:
"What is the next tangible action step that aligns with the question above (about your sacred purpose)?"
"What action step have I been doing that isn’t serving me?"
"Where am I trying to do the Universe’s job? What does the Universe suggest the next action step for me is?"
"What do I get to activate inside to know that I am safe in not knowing all of the how steps?"
Often we are trying to do everything and make something happen…here’s the truth. We are being supported in ways that are seen and unseen. For one day, try and just do the next step as it comes. Let go of the "to-do sheets" and all that strategy and just allow yourself to be led.
If you require some additional tools – you might consider purchasing the
Creating Divine Inspired Action sheet. This worksheet supports listening internally and seeing, knowing and taking action on the Divinely inspired step. This helps us be in the flow and manifest what we desire and not based on pattern.
If you are interested in exploring your own Languages or offering that discovery to someone else, please secure a complimentary 15-minute private session.
Jennifer Urezzio is a master intuitive and the founder and spiritual director of Know Soul’s Language. Soul Language is a way to consciously connect with your Soul that was received through Divine Guidance. Understanding your Soul Languages allows you to access your own Soul’s guidance to accept your value, be more confident, have more impact and grow into a stronger leader.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Attract Everything You Desire Effortlessly
- Law Of Attraction-How To Create A Powerful Money Portal
- The Wealth Secrets of Sam Walton, Founder of Walmart
- The Stock Market Investing Secrets of Warren Buffett, the World's Greatest Stock Market Investor
- The Stock Market Investing Secrets of Carlos Slim Helu, the World's Richest Person in 2018
- One-Hour Practicum Experience
- Inspiration and Its Wisdom
- PUZZLE OF LIFE
- Replace The Negatives In Your Life With Positivity And Move Your Life Forward
- Leadership in Trying Times — 5 Leadership Traits
- I have a Dream and it makes me excited
- IT’S NEVER TOO LATE
- Best motivational, inspirational quotes
- Best Life Quotes of All Time
- Changing Our Mindset To Achieve Our Highest Potential
- The 7 "P"s
- You Can Pass The Test!
- How to promote your online profile (five basic steps).
- Are You a Queen or Still a Princess?
- Luck has nothing to do with it
- Forget about forgetting your insecurity — here’s what to do instead!
- Okay, so you messed up. Now what?
- Why is taking the first step so hard?
- How To Transition From a Wantrepreneur To an Entrepreneur
- Resiliency: An Equal Opportunity Resource
- Now What Did Cheri Do?
- Why the Idea of "Perfection" is BS
- A Few Words About Wayne Dyer
- 10 inspirational quotes than can improve yourself: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Decide!
- Tangible Tool - Receiving Community