You Can Pass The Test!
- Author Andrew Eli
- Published September 18, 2018
- Word count 674
A test is a medium of promotion.Before you are promoted in school, you will have to take a test. Before you are promoted in the civil service you must take a test. Different people have different problems. Different people go through different test. I don't know the kind of test you may be going through. But I have a mandate to declare to you that you can pass the test. No matter the nature of your test. You may be going through a test in your marriage, job, finance, health, family, faith, children, school, carrier, relationship, e.t.c. I don't really know which area of your life is going through a test. But the Bible says in Philippians 4:13 that we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us.
God is our architect. An architect designs buildings. There is no good builder who starts building by just digging the foundation of a house. No! He must first of all engage an architect, who draws the building. It is the architect who designs and dictates how much load the structure can possibly carry, more especially if it is a high rise building.
Before we were ever born, God already knew the kind of test that we will be subjected to. He says in Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee". In another place He said, "For whom He did foreknew He also predestinate"(Romans 8:29). So God already knew every test, wall, obstacle, opposition, challenge, stumbling block that we will ever encounter before we were born. As a result of this He designed, endowed and packaged us with all the necessary potentials we will need for every test we will ever encounter before we were born. God knows our capability. He knows how much pain we can bear. He knows how far we can be stretched. He knows our elastic limits. He knows that if we are stretched beyond our limit, we will snap. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 10:13 "But God is faithful who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; But will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it".
Whatever the test you are going through, God sent me to tell you that you can pass the test. You can survive the sickness. You can come out of debt. You can still be married. You can have a good job. You can still have children. You can be blessed. You can still succeed. You can make it. You can begin again. Whatever you are going through is just a test, and you can pass the test. You've been designed, manufactured, packaged to pass any kind of test that you will ever encounter in life. YOU can pass the test.
When I first started typing this article, immediately I finished somebody's leg touch the computer socket and the system went off. I didn't know what actually happened but I lost everything I had typed. So I had to start all over again. Mid way to what I was typing, the cursor refused to move. So the system had to be restarted. Again, I lost everything the second time. I had to start all over again for the third time. I said that the devil is a liar! I must send these words across. I don't know who needs it. And the devil knows that God wants to address somebody, so he was fighting to stop me from sending this article. But I made up my mind to send it anyway. The devil is a looser! And he has lost the battle forever. I can feel God encouraging and strengthening somebody through this article. That condition you are in will not destroy you. You are coming out of it. The devil can't stop you. Remember, there is no mountain that you can't climb. There is no river you can't cross and no storm you can't weather. You can pass the test! It's just a test!
My name is Rev. Andrew Eli, For More information go to www.encouragement754.blogspot.com. You can send me an email on email@example.com Or call
+234-803-672-5379Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Inspiration and Its Wisdom
- PUZZLE OF LIFE
- Replace The Negatives In Your Life With Positivity And Move Your Life Forward
- Leadership in Trying Times — 5 Leadership Traits
- I have a Dream and it makes me excited
- IT’S NEVER TOO LATE
- Best motivational, inspirational quotes
- Best Life Quotes of All Time
- Changing Our Mindset To Achieve Our Highest Potential
- The 7 "P"s
- How to promote your online profile (five basic steps).
- Are You a Queen or Still a Princess?
- Luck has nothing to do with it
- Forget about forgetting your insecurity — here’s what to do instead!
- Okay, so you messed up. Now what?
- Why is taking the first step so hard?
- How To Transition From a Wantrepreneur To an Entrepreneur
- Resiliency: An Equal Opportunity Resource
- Now What Did Cheri Do?
- Why the Idea of "Perfection" is BS
- A Few Words About Wayne Dyer
- 10 inspirational quotes than can improve yourself: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Decide!
- Tangible Tool - Receiving Community
- 7 Tips To Inspire Your Destiny and Life Purpose
- To Risk Or Not To Risk, That Is THE Question!
- Let's Change The World
- If Seal Is Broken... (Might as Well Laugh)
- How to Co-Create with the How
- Learning to Love