The 7 "P"s
- Author Lessie Rodriquez
- Published December 4, 2018
- Word count 686
Positivity - Persevere - Prosperity - Professionalism - Persistency - Patience & Procrastination
7 "P" words starting with Positivity - where one is as important as the next for your overall character. (Except of course for Procrastination!)
The following are common "P" words that have been - or are a part of how you operate every day. Below they are touched on briefly however you can delve further into each topic via the links in each segment or, at the end of the article.
So Which Is The Most Important?
Well they all play a significant part if you were to relate them to successful business practise. You would most probably like most of these attributes in your overall character. However if it is procrastination you suffer from on the odd occasion, then it will definitely be something you will need to address.
Lets Start With Positivity
Continually being a positive person is another wonderful attribute to have. Feeling positive and happy all the time about your business, your personal life, just your everyday things you do. Positive people are wonderful to hang out, converse with and really a delight to be around. Totally beats the complete opposite - Negativity!!!
Being prosperous or having a prosperity conscious mind will serve you greatly. It's so important to consciously think success and abundance and realize there is enough for all. Having prosperity consciousness as opposed to possessing the opinion that there is not enough to go around or feeling complete lack will not serve you at all.
Sometimes when I think of persistency, I think of children. They do it beautifully, and sometimes not so - but the end result is they usually get what they were going after. Being persistent in your goals or your business or whatever it is you are striving for is a pretty good quality to have. And usually with good result. Learn to persist and more importantly possess the 'never give up' attitude.
How To Persevere
Changing your life personally or professionally is no easy feat however persevering with what information you study and read. The people you surround yourself with, the dreams you go after, but also learning what motivates you to make these changes and continue with them is also a good attribute to have.
If you are not happy with one of these the important thing is to not settle. Again perseverance is key in finding out what works for you, your personal life and your career.
Depending on where - or what your work description is - there are certainly different definitions of professionalism. You may absolutely need to "look the professional" and be the complete package within your workplace - a polished act when interacting with fellow peers or clients etc.
However if you're like me, you have an online business. Your professionalism my lay in the way you speak with prospects on the phone, or using a "skilled and professional attitude" when marketing and advertising. Being professional most definitely requires contribution from the other "p" words or attributes outlined earlier in this article.
This is definitely one of the important "P" words. After implementing a positive mindset for physical or business success. Persevering with different actions you take and being persistent in all of them daily. Then having patience for the fruits of your labors to unfold is imperative.
Rome wasn't built in a day.
Your business success and newly toned, healthy body wont be either!
And Last But Not Least - Procrastination
Even though it is something we don't like to have, at times it can raise it's ugly head. It could be procrastinating about a business decision, maybe something to do with your family or just an indecisive action in your own personal well being.
Perhaps it is the fact you may just succeed at the task and have a fear of success. Even though it may occur, the important thing is you are aware of it, do your hardest to overcome it - and get on with it!!!
Someday is not a day of the week. -Author Unknown
My name is Lessie Rodriquez. I am from Austin, Texas. My main job - PR manager at homework helper for college students. I like classical music and classical literature. I prefer to spend my free time at pool playing waterpolo or learning Italian. Also, my hobby is sewing clothes. I adore my dog Jessie.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Woman Behind Making Online Dating Safer
- Are we reincarnated or recycled after death?
- Science, Religion, and Spirituality: In Search of God
- How To Prepare For A Successful Future In 4 Simple Ways
- Happy Birthday Quotes
- It's just not right for you to have low "self-confidence" when you can do so much to boost it!
- You Only Need To Believe In Order To Begin Attracting
- How To Attract Everything You Desire Effortlessly
- Law Of Attraction-How To Create A Powerful Money Portal
- The Wealth Secrets of Sam Walton, Founder of Walmart
- The Stock Market Investing Secrets of Warren Buffett, the World's Greatest Stock Market Investor
- The Stock Market Investing Secrets of Carlos Slim Helu, the World's Richest Person in 2018
- One-Hour Practicum Experience
- Inspiration and Its Wisdom
- PUZZLE OF LIFE
- Replace The Negatives In Your Life With Positivity And Move Your Life Forward
- Leadership in Trying Times — 5 Leadership Traits
- I have a Dream and it makes me excited
- IT’S NEVER TOO LATE
- Best motivational, inspirational quotes
- Best Life Quotes of All Time
- Changing Our Mindset To Achieve Our Highest Potential
- You Can Pass The Test!
- How to promote your online profile (five basic steps).
- Are You a Queen or Still a Princess?
- Luck has nothing to do with it
- Forget about forgetting your insecurity — here’s what to do instead!
- Okay, so you messed up. Now what?
- Why is taking the first step so hard?