You Only Need To Believe In Order To Begin Attracting
- Author Marilu Nieto
- Published March 5, 2021
- Word count 606
The Law of Attraction is open to everyone who makes the decision to learn to focus and to believe. Believe in what you can not see. That is FAITH. If you can do this, you can begin to apply it in your life.
I have people comment to me stating that they have tried to manifest what they want and it does not work. Many feel because their desire doesn’t materialize in a few days, they think they aren’t doing it right or they don’t believe enough.
These people are under the impression that in order to receive, they must have 100% belief–no doubt at all. And so they try to convince themselves, and the Universe, that they DO have 100% belief–when, in their heart, they don’t. Repeating affirmations over and over again.
There is a secret to manifesting what you desire. Not everyone masters this secret.
The secret I am talking about is ‘feeling’. Living in the feeling of having what you desire.
Here’s a true story that was sent to me.
“Since learning about the Law of Attraction, I have discovered that there are times when I cannot BE the way I’d like to be. This week, I found myself in an impossible situation and I remembered what you said: Imagining creates reality.
We visited friends in another state, this weekend. On our return flight, airport security was so tight, we actually missed our flight by four minutes (we arrived at our gate–literally the farthest gate in the airport– with six minutes to spare, but they close the aircraft ten minutes before departure and do not open it for anyone). We were put on the standby list for the next flight, which was full. Every flight after that next one was full, and it was important that we get back to go to work Monday–we both have full schedules, and staying another night was less than ideal.
I couldn’t bring myself to believe that we were going to get on that next flight as ‘Standby.’ My wife was still freaking out that we missed our previous flight, we had run out of baby food, and my son was getting cranky for a nap.
Remembering what you had said, I made an imaginary situation in my head of getting on the airplane with my wife and son and getting seats next to each other.
I kept reliving the scene over and over in my head, plus I believed it was real.
The next thing I know, one of the flight attendants took a fancy to my son, and started chatting with my wife, and before you know it, we got–literally–the last two seats on the aircraft, and she arranged it so they were together, and we had a window. (Our son sat on our lap.)
It’s still hard to believe I ‘vibrated’ us onto that aircraft, but I did keep it open as my reality. So you were right, that feeling, thought and imagination creates reality.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."
Think about all the times you HAVE received something that you imagined or thought of.
You have been manifesting your whole life and you did not even know it.
Look for more. Seek more. Demand more.
Live the life you were meant to live.
If you can believe…You will receive.
Join my Facebook page, Manifest What You Want Now
Get more information regarding the Law of Attraction and attracting what you want.
Manifest What You Want Now! https://www.facebook.com/groups/441246037010602
Learn To Manifest http://bit.ly/3thrdRGArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Woman Behind Making Online Dating Safer
- Are we reincarnated or recycled after death?
- Science, Religion, and Spirituality: In Search of God
- How To Prepare For A Successful Future In 4 Simple Ways
- Happy Birthday Quotes
- It's just not right for you to have low "self-confidence" when you can do so much to boost it!
- How To Attract Everything You Desire Effortlessly
- Law Of Attraction-How To Create A Powerful Money Portal
- The Wealth Secrets of Sam Walton, Founder of Walmart
- The Stock Market Investing Secrets of Warren Buffett, the World's Greatest Stock Market Investor
- The Stock Market Investing Secrets of Carlos Slim Helu, the World's Richest Person in 2018
- One-Hour Practicum Experience
- Inspiration and Its Wisdom
- PUZZLE OF LIFE
- Replace The Negatives In Your Life With Positivity And Move Your Life Forward
- Leadership in Trying Times — 5 Leadership Traits
- I have a Dream and it makes me excited
- IT’S NEVER TOO LATE
- Best motivational, inspirational quotes
- Best Life Quotes of All Time
- Changing Our Mindset To Achieve Our Highest Potential
- The 7 "P"s
- You Can Pass The Test!
- How to promote your online profile (five basic steps).
- Are You a Queen or Still a Princess?
- Luck has nothing to do with it
- Forget about forgetting your insecurity — here’s what to do instead!
- Okay, so you messed up. Now what?