The Woman Behind Making Online Dating Safer
- Author Tiifany Smith
- Published June 7, 2021
- Word count 477
Secret Doors is a minority female-owned technology company based in Atlanta, Georgia. After three years of planning; strategy; learning and execution. I finally launched my first product, a dating website, BehindSecretDoors.com, online marketplace (Secret Doors Playroom) on Amazon, along with various technology services my company offers.
Building generational wealth has always been my passion and motivation to succeed. As a single mom to a daughter and son, I wanted them to witness that no matter what kind of family background you come from, with hard work, dedication, and prayer anything is possible. My children witnessed me go through physical and mental abuse by the hands of their father. I didn’t want my daughter to grow up thinking it was okay for a man to put his hands on you and I didn’t want my son to think it was okay to physically and mentally hurt women. After nearly losing my life back in 2008 from an attack, if I can’t have you no one will type of situation. Made me realize that I can overcome anything in life.
So, I went back to technical college while working fulltime. After graduating I started working for a fortune 500 company and had a successful career, but something was still missing in my life. My love for technology and love helped me build the brand BehindSecretDoors.com
After years of development, planning and through many obstacles. My team and I finally launched Secret Doors first product, a dating website on August 21, 2020 during the pandemic.
My mantra for Secret Doors is BE You..Be True..Be Authentic. I tell people all the time, the first step to a real lasting connection is being your true authentic self and show self-love. As a domestic violence survivor and getting back into the dating scene. I was a little nervous putting myself out there again. I created Secret Doors, a safe dating platform for people to be themselves while looking for an online connection. Because safety is my top priority, my company brings awareness, regarding the advantages of dating online versus initially meeting in person. It’s okay to take your time online getting to know someone. Most women normally don’t think about how much information a person can get from you when you give out your real name, phone number, or someone getting a snapshot of your license plate. My passion is bringing that awareness to life.
I speak to single women all the time letting them know that your past does not define your future. That also goes with relationships and finding a connection. Make the decision to learn from your past and apply it in the present so that you can live the life that you were meant to live. Finding your voice, strength and courage is the first step to be you, be true and being authentic.
There are no posted comments.
- 107 Powerful Affirmations For Confidence
- TOP 5 FAMOUS FAILURES-TO-SUCCESS STORIES THAT MIGHT MOTIVATE YOU
- Are You a River or a Pond?
- Excerpt from my book Anthology42
- Potentials: Enriching The World With Yours.
- Being the Change
- Self Motivation: Keeping Yourself Motivated to Achieve Your Goals + Self Improvement and Motivation Tips
- Finding your Purpose through your Pain
- Reflecting on My Life: The Past, The Present, The Future
- Are we reincarnated or recycled after death?
- Science, Religion, and Spirituality: In Search of God
- How To Prepare For A Successful Future In 4 Simple Ways
- Happy Birthday Quotes
- It's just not right for you to have low "self-confidence" when you can do so much to boost it!
- You Only Need To Believe In Order To Begin Attracting
- How To Attract Everything You Desire Effortlessly
- Law Of Attraction-How To Create A Powerful Money Portal
- One-Hour Practicum Experience
- Inspiration and Its Wisdom
- PUZZLE OF LIFE
- Replace The Negatives In Your Life With Positivity And Move Your Life Forward
- Leadership in Trying Times — 5 Leadership Traits
- I have a Dream and it makes me excited
- IT’S NEVER TOO LATE
- Best motivational, inspirational quotes
- Best Life Quotes of All Time
- Changing Our Mindset To Achieve Our Highest Potential
- The 7 "P"s