Sad Love Poem
Reference & Education → Poetry
- Author Bella Mclaine
- Published March 26, 2010
- Word count 631
You don't want to miss any opportunity of being too sad and depressed to miss out on a relationship that may be even better than the one you just had? I know there are many qualities about you right now that are very lovable. You are still a beautiful, unique and special person who has another special person out there waiting for you no matter what you may be currently thinking. So always be prepared, and remember in order to get love, we need to give it out first.
The sooner you can do this, the better you will help make the rest of the world without even knowing it. These can be both internal and external, so please make a list of at least 5 of each now. You also want to show the person who broke up with you, that you are a survivor, and they will be much more jealous of you if you're pretending the break up worked in your favor. After a break up, you are probably looking for something that can relate to how you're feeling at the moment, like sad love poems. Looking for sad love poems after a break up? This should make you feel better and give you more hope for love in the future. If you believe that someone doesn't deserve it, then reflect it elsewhere to friends and family.
Instead, go and visit friends or family and remember that you still have plenty of love to give no matter how painful it can be when someone rejects our love. Well, nearly everyone. You don't have to anymore. So hold your head high stand and walk tall, and smile, because you never know who may be watching you as you never know who the next person who finds you attractive may be? If you are sad from a break up and been searching for Sad Love Poems or sad love songs?
Depending on the circumstances of the break up, you will still need to dig deep and find that love you have stored away, and find someone to share it with. You probably think that reading and writing them are going to make you feel better, or at least they might be able to sympathize with you or be similar to your situation. Get involved in the community and help out elderly, children or animals. Break ups of all sorts happen to everyone. Nobody is perfect and there are many reasons for a variety of conflicts within a relationship, but you still have a lot of love inside you that you need to give. They’re not!
Most of them happen to try and make us stronger, to see how well we can handle it. With disease and depression on the rise, we need to learn to snap out of it. If we can't see what there is to love about ourselves, then how can we expect someone else to find love in us? From the majority of break ups that happen from relationships, it normally had to happen so you could get involved with one that is even better. So don't cut off the circulation of love going around the universe. Snap out of it! A lot of people forget how much we need to love ourselves in order for other people to love us as well. After a break of any sort, especially if it was a tough one, we tend to get depressed and start looking for sad love poems, sad love songs, Hate Poems and similar other things to remind us that other people went through the same thing.
There is still a lack of love in the world today, and we can start by giving it to more people who do need it, by starting with ourselves.
Bella Mclaine is a freelance writer, she is passionate about writing - some of his content work can be seen at website poemsall.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- GAFUR GHULAM LABORATORY WORKS: POETIC PICTURE AND IMAGERY
- The Art of Poetry
- Writing Pansophy Through Poetry
- Continuous Quality Improvement in Teaching of Poetry
- Poems - Poems
- New Cute Love Quotes
- How To Write A Love Poem?
- How To Write A Poem?Some Tips For You
- Encouragement Poems for the Broken Heart
- Christian Encouragement Poems
- Support and Encouragement Poems
- Healing Encouragement Poems
- Encouragement Poems for When You've Fallen Down
- Short Love Poems for the Passionate Lover's Heart
- Encouragement Poems
- Endearing Short Love Poems
- Short Love Poems for When it Hurts
- Romantic Short Love Poems
- Short Love Poems for Valentine's Day
- Nourishing Short Love Poems
- Epic Funny Short Love Poems
- Crazy Short Love Poems
- Top 10 Ways to Write Inspiring Short Love Poems
- Top 10 Ways to Write Forgettable Short Love Poems
- All There is To Tell About Poems
- Essay writing: poetry
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson "A state of transcendent wonder"
- Musical Writers Inside Poetry
- Love is Not Love… In Shakespeare’s Sonnet 18, Anyway
- Deconstructing Moody Poems: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock and Do Not go Gentle into That Good Night